Does anyone else ever feel that they don't want to die but feel like they must die?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Witty_Sarcasm

πŸ¦„πŸ¦œπŸ§πŸŒˆπŸŒπŸ’–
SF Supporter
Re: Does anyone else ever feel that they don't want to die but feel like they must di

Yeah, I don't know if I want to die, but I feel that it's my best option. No one has ever understood me and no one will ever be able to. It's a lonely life and I can't function like a normal person. So I understand where you are coming from.

JmpMster

Owner Emeritus
Re: Does anyone else ever feel that they don't want to die but feel like they must di

I think most people feel like that on occasion - and the plain truth is since everybody will eventually die that takes care of itself without any help from us at all. That is why many are against suicide in general for any reason - we will all get there without doing anything so instead of cutting our opportunities short try to take advantage of them while it is still a choice. Dying eliminates choices.

SuicideSam

Banned Member

At the moment I want to die and feel that I must die, that I just can't live like this. But I'm trying as hard as I can to not feel this way because I dont want to hurt my family by killing myself.

Hazel Morse

Yeah, I don't know if I want to die, but I feel that it's my best option. No one has ever understood me and no one will ever be able to. It's a lonely life and I can't function like a normal person. So I understand where you are coming from.
This. I wish I could figure out why people want life. It's like a mystery I can't solve.

life's all about challenges
people overcome.
some look forwards. some backwards

LostInPain

If feel this way too. I'd love to have my life back and live and be happy, but that's not going to happen. It's over.

This is how I feel right now as well
I neither want to live nor die, because there is something I must resolve. And until that happens, I can't do either.
I'm going nuts. I've never been able to cope with grief or loss.

Sais, that's very defeatist, sadly so

we are a force too and we have choice to affect both life and death's eliminations

Last edited by a moderator:

This is exactly what I had to say.

demuredawn

Life can also eliminate all choices but death.
honestly, so long as you are breathing AND able to think (ie not comatose), you have a choice always.... even if you say that life is eliminating choices, the truth is, you are deciding to eliminate them because the pain is becoming too high..... that isn't life making that choice, that is you making that choice. sounds harsh, and i guess it is... but i look at it this way.... 9 times outta 10, the only person that truly listens to us is us, therefore we owe it to ourselves to be honest. if you are comatose or otherwise mentally incapacitated to the point you are not able to think for yourself, then you have to rely on someone else to make the ultimate decision for you, and hope its the right one....

I don't want to die, but I don't really want to live either in my current position.

I dont want to die, Because I remember what life was like when I enjoyed it and had no problems, But now I have more problems that you can imagine. Also I dont want to upset my family. But I really really want to die cause I dont want to live the life ive got coming. I feel traped.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00