Does anyone else feel like they are generally being shanked by life in general?

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by frankensteen, May 22, 2013.

1. frankensteen

frankensteen Active Member

A lot of the time I feel like I am getting shanked just for having the gaul to get up in the morning and continued the struggle all over again. I really hate slogging through like this and not really having any fun. I can 'talk' to other people about this bumxhit but I am always left to deal with it myself. I am feeling this way and I have to get the fcuk out there and do a serious hunt for a new career? This is fcuking insane! I am better off getting a job as a night janitor somewhere. Don't now how the fcuk I am supposed to get a career going feeling like this. I don't feel like putting in too many specifics. Society can take a long hard suck. Sincerely, me.
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

It is hard to do anything when one is being pulled under by depression Talk to your doctor ok who can and will help you with your depessive moods either through therapy or meds or both even Fighting the depression alone is too hard so please talk to your doc or someone you trust to help you hugs
  3. pickwithaustin

pickwithaustin Staff Alumni

I find that the best motivator to moving forward, to waking up each day and pounding at the grind stone, is to have a solid plan with goals that can be measured while working toard their achieving.