Does anyone else hate Halloween?

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by HiddenTears, Oct 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HiddenTears

HiddenTears Well-Known Member

I think it is a great idea for a fun party night, but every Halloween only reminds me of the fact that nobody cares enough to include me in their fun. I usually take a lot of sleeping aids and just pass out early. Am I alone on this like I am on everything else?

2. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

I don't exactly hate Halloween. It is actually right on the day of an important "holiday" for my religion.

3. Aurora Gory Alice

Aurora Gory Alice Well-Known Member

I hate Halloween, in the same way that I hate my birthday, Valentines Day and Christmas.

It's a day for family, friends, love and enjoying ones self. All things I don't have, all things I can't do.

4. sinnssykdom

sinnssykdom Banned Member

I don't mind it. I usually end up staying home which is the main reason why i dislike it. My house doesn't get many people so it's not even entertaining in that way.

This halloween i plan on renting a few movies and just being alone. I'll get my brother to answer the door....

5. HiddenTears

Wow Linds you sound exactly like me. I have never had that happen before

6. Aurora Gory Alice

I think the thing about sleeping aids and conking out early is exactly what I plan to do.
    I live on a street where there are a lot of old ladies and stuff who are scared to open the doors after dark. So nobody will paper my house or throw eggs if I don't open the door.

Sod those little kids and their sweets. If I've got any sweets I'll be eating them myself (hehe okay that was a little cruel).

7. Corax

Corax Active Member

I've really come to resent that night, but it's nothing like my deep DEEP loathing of New years.

8. Aurora Gory Alice

Oh God - ditto!!!

9. HiddenTears

Wow you are so right. What is so great about a new year? Just an end to something horrible and the start of something worse.

10. Corax

Corax Active Member

I spend the whole day/night thinking about how I've never had a date for new years and feeling like a whiny pre-teen girl because I'm all upset that I'm not getting a kiss...again.

11. punk0r1f1c

punk0r1f1c Well-Known Member

One of my favorite bands sings about Halloween as a time where normal people get to dress up as something different. Well, personally I am always something different so Halloween is a difficult time for me.

12. Ranxerox

Ranxerox Well-Known Member

I used to hate halloween, seeing everyone going out to halloween parties, and little kids with their friends trick or treating. It used to make me so angry that others shunned me, and so upset that i couldnt get others to like me. But, over the years ive learnt to accept that holidays are meant for other people to enjoy, their not meant for me. Now its just another day for me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.