Does anyone else have evil thoughts or fantasies?

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by eagles_fan, Sep 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eagles_fan

eagles_fan Well-Known Member

I have them all the time but I would never follow through with them.

My fantasies get all elaborate too. Like just today, I was thinking that if I'd ever get raped, I'd be cruelly laughed at by the world. Then I'd commit suicide and my brother would get revenge for me in the worst way possible. But that's so unrealistic and evil. Why should my brother have to do something evil just to avenge me? I wouldn't want him to murder anyone.

I get really weird fantasies like this all the time. Like, sometimes I'll imagine myself getting treated like absolute shit, so I'll pull a gun on someone in my mind. Or I'd commit suicide or something like that. I imagine some pretty weird shit and I'm thinking that I should most definitely quit that.

I don't really want to hurt anyone or see anyone harmed because of me. Perhaps because of my imagination I expect to get treated like garbage though. It happened all the time in high school.

2. Monoka

Monoka Well-Known Member

oh hell yes.
    its why i sought professional help.

i sometimes feel like 2 people. i wanted to xxx, see friends blood. i felt the need to physically tie my hands together on the train once becaus the urge to just reach out and xxx in front with my SH knife was so strong.

it scares me i also really want to try someone else's blood- see if it tastes like mine. but not sure its socially acceptable :p

does that answer the question..
    take care

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 17, 2011
  3. nolonger

nolonger Well-Known Member

yea i can relate somewhat. i sometimes think of things like murders. Nothing to do with rape though. I don't like close contact like sex etc with people. So my evil thoughts tend to go along the lines of xxx. usually i have the thoughts of murder etc when someone has said something really bad towards me, or made me feel shit.

4. Monoka

Monoka Well-Known Member

like eagles i think about people starting fights with me- just so i can fight back. but i don't fight, and never have done :/

5. Sais

Sais Well-Known Member

Every time I'm in a bus I think about a car crash and what can I do to survive in that moment, what should I do from where I'm standing.
    Then I can get back to my looking out the window.

Also anger makes me imagine things, good thing I don't put it into practice.

6. ExtraSoap

ExtraSoap Well-Known Member

Oh all the time. I used to fantasize about putting people through the same pain they put me through. Through torture for instance. And when they would beg for the pain to stop, I would simply say that mine hasn't, why should yours? So yes, I used too. Only a little nowadays. I never seriously consider(ed) carrying it out, partly because of the moral issues and partly because there was no way i could get away with it.

7. Viro

Viro Well-Known Member

I don't consider any thoughts to be evil. But I've had a few that society would certainly frown upon.

8. Growing Pains

Growing Pains Well-Known Member

Oh yeah. I'd be a liar if I said I didn't. I would never act out on them, but I've had a few violent thoughts cross my mind. Usually, they're quite random and give me a start. However, a while ago when I was arguing quite vehemently with the man that used to mistreat my mother and myself when I was a child - such a thought passed my mind quite suddenly and didn't give me as much a start. Didn't even scare me that I had thought about it until later that night. I don't like talking about them too much because last time I mentioned them to someone, I was looked at quite... badly. But I, too, have had a few that society would frown upon.

9. bhawk

bhawk Well-Known Member

Weird "evil" thoughts arent a rare thing, its one of those things people rarely admit to/speak about, it doesnt mean its not happening though, ive had this conversation a few times with a few friends and theyve all admitted to horrible thoughts/fantasies.
    I think its actually healthy if people can talk about them without being judged, but its just how society is so everyone keeps their darker side under wraps.

10. Underground

Underground Well-Known Member

I think everyone has twisted thoughts, just people don't speak about them, so everyone assumes they have twisted/weird thoughts, but yes, definitely. I think it would somehow be considered more "weird" because I'm a female.. :S

I live in a country where its difficult to legally get a gun, anyway, and I would never act on this, but when I was being bullied in school I fantasised about xxxxxx responsible and letting the police xxxxxx. It was a warming thought for some reason.

I've also had dark times of depression where I've wanted to commit suicide but not want to leave my family to deal with grief, so I've often wondered what would happen if I xxx first (where xxxxthink Chris Benoit) and then killed myself, and the inevitable local and even national media reaction, the thought usually crosses my mind when I'm reading a sensationalist story about murder in the papers (especially the Sun and the Daily Mail - which are right wing UK tabloids) and what they'd write about me, and if someone would write a Wikipedia page about me.. this probably sounds very narcissistic I admit, but its true.

These thoughts have scared the sh*t out of me, I would never tell a professional my thoughts.. too risky, and I would certainly never act out on them or plan them. Fortunately, I'm not that screwed up and bad thoughts aren't a crime... yet..

I've had plenty of weird sexual fantasies, usually about teachers, other male authority, and the usual like crushes, but I'm not really gonna talk about that here. lol.

11. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Be careful what you guys say online. If the police were to browse this thread, they might take some of what has been said here as potential death threats...

12. bhawk

bhawk Well-Known Member

Fuck 'em

13. pancake111

pancake111 Well-Known Member

I think a lot about beating people with really heavy things that will probably kill them. I wouldn't actually do these things, but it's fun to think about them.

14. windlepoons

windlepoons Well-Known Member

Yes, mostly about bad things being done to me. I used to fantasise about being murdered and coming back as a ghost.

15. eagles_fan

eagles_fan Well-Known Member

Well, this thread certainly took off. :D

I've had some evil thoughts today, which hasn't happened in a while. I just shake my head and tell myself that I'm imagining all the pain and suffering. It seems to help.

16. Underground

Underground Well-Known Member

Thoughts aren't a crime, unless you mention exact names and plans, the police can't do anything.

EDIT

Just noticed the slight necropost. lol..

17. Øyvind

Øyvind Senior Member

All the time. But what you're describing isn't evil, the people you describe doing these things to are evil.

I often fantasize about bombing the shit out of every city center in every city in Norway, taking over water and power stations by millitary force and cutting of the power and poisoning the water.

There would be collateral damage of course, but there's always collateral damage in war. Most would deserve it.

18. Øyvind

Øyvind Senior Member

I need to write a book or a screenplay about something like that. Either that or try to go through with it...Anyone wanna join an army?

19. the_unknown

the_unknown Banned Member

I think I should not have said that ^ ... Don't judge me... I really hate myself...

20. Butterfly

Butterfly Pokémon Master Staff Alumni SF Author SF Supporter

Not so much evil thoughts of fantasies but I have evil, graphic and vivid nightmares. I have had dreams where I have brutally murdered people, hid the bodies and lived life normally, gone around strangling people to death and have had dreams I have been raped violently etc. The dreams are so vivid and life like and I sometimes have to question myself and ask, "Is this real?"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.