Does anyone else have extreme body insecurities?

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by dvnj22, May 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dvnj22

dvnj22 Well-Known Member

I do, it's embarrassing though. I was born with a micropenis. (Abnormal small penis) Sigh. I feel freakish, depressed, and alone. I told my family, they were supportive but don't want to talk about it anymore. I just found out last year too, because I never had a dr. Examine me, until last year. I just feel so ashamed, when I found out I went to the Internet to find support and all I found And still find, are people making fun, women retelling how they humiliated some poor guy, men making jokes, saying they commit suicide. I probably won't be able to have intercourse without a prosthesis. I want to be open about it though, I wanted to share it and see if anyone else dealing with insecurities about their body and how its affected their life? (Doesn't have to be like mine)

Ps. I'm sorry of you think this is disgusting or awkward. Of you want delete it.

2. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Yeah, I don't like anything about the way I look, and others have made me feel bad all my life. So I just see myself as this hideous monster, others have told me that's not true but I can't help but see things that way.

3. dvnj22

dvnj22 Well-Known Member

I feel like a monster too. I isolate myself because of it. I don't feel I can have a masculine identity anymore either.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.