Does anyone else? please reply :(

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by Amemberforawhilenow, Jul 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Does anyone else here have a rare disease? I have a rare disease that is considered physically, emotionally and socially debilitating, that effects your skin and glands that can get very severe, there is no cure but possible treatment.....
  2. i have a somewhat rare disease. They say it affects 1 out of every 10 people though and I've only met one other person who wasn't a family memeber in my life who had it too. it's benign and there is no cure for it and it makes me very insecure. my disease also effects me physically but not in an obvious way, in other words i can hide it most of the time. but it effects me mentally as it makes me depressed.
  3. plates

plates Well-Known Member

:hug:I don't have a rare disease but if you'd like to talk more about it here, I'd be happy to listen. How do you feel about treatment?
  4. no point

no point Well-Known Member

I have somewhat a rare condition that affects 1 in 300 people, and 2 other conditions that are connected to it. You can PM me if you want to talk :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.