does anyone else want this?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends and Relationships' started by lulu rose, Dec 3, 2007.

1. lulu rose

lulu rose Guest

I find myself sitting and thinking "I want to have sex.....with anyone, male or female"

does anyone else get this feeling?

I mean just sex here.........with anyone........just so you've had sex.....being promiscuoius I guess I mean (sorry cant spell!)

2. ggg456

ggg456 Guest

Yeah I've gone through this.. :dry:

3. A_Loser

A_Loser Well-Known Member

Same here sometimes .... i think i'm getting extremely sexually frustrated lately due to lack of any intimacy :sad:

4. lulu rose

lulu rose Guest

how did you deal with it? is it something that comes back? excuse me for asking sweets.

I know how you feel........but if we have sex with random strangers will we feel even worse?

5. me too..

as to how to deal with it.. i don't know
    i often try to just forget about it, and eventually it sort of fades away i guess...
    :dry:

6. ggg456

ggg456 Guest

I don't know. I don't think I've dealt with it very well. I go through periods of it.. Does it go away? It depends on the person. It could be hormonal? Sorry, I don't know.

As for the random strangers thing, it depends on what you want. If you just want sex then I don't see the problem.

Last edited: Dec 3, 2007
  7. I have had sex with a friend. The feeling is good, but then leaves you realizing that it's missing something, which is love. When the friend leaves, the good feeling of sex stays with you for a few hours, then it dissipates. You realize that the friend isn't going to cuddle with you while you sleep, and that the friend won't be there to wake up with you, smiling at you with love gleaming through their eyes. Personally, I'd rather not have sex with anyone, until I can have sex with someone whom I am in love with and whom loves me.

8. aqaq22

aqaq22 Well-Known Member

I have this too. When I think about it, I believe it's because physical intimacy is one form of intimacy (or connection). It's actually intimacy (connection) I require, and physical is one way to manifest that need. So I want (and miss) that way too.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 5, 2007