Does anyone even care? :(

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Landlocked blues, Oct 14, 2010.

1. Landlocked blues

Landlocked blues Well-Known Member

Im starting to think no one does anymore. I try and talk to my friends, they brush me off. "you'll be fine, cheer up", its the same with family too. I try and tell them about my problems but they just switch it to their problems and dont want to listen. Even my best friend, who used to always be there for me, is just not bothered about me anymore. Im not asking for sympathy but a little compassion wouldnt hurt. Im always, always there for everyone, no matter what problems i have, but no one else wants to return the favour. Im all alone :(

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

:hug: sammy.

What's going on? Might not have any answers for you but I'll listen, promise. :hug:

3. Landlocked blues

Thank you for replying hun.
    I dont know, i just feel i let people in, always there for them, then i get nothing when i need them. am i that much of a bad person?

4. Petal

You're not a bad person. I can easily see that. I know how it feels to be ignored too so I can relate to what you're going through.
    Just a suggestion, have you tried counselling?

5. Landlocked blues

i have tried counseling but i just think they say the same to everyone. they dont care either. i just want to go now. be at peace. no would miss me. im not needed here anymore. i doubt anyone else will even reply to this post. :(

6. Petal

Maybe give the samaritans a try? Their number is 08457 90 90 90.

When we're feeling low, our confidence and self esteem drops too.
    You are needed and wanted here :hug:

7. Landlocked blues

thank you. i will maybe try and call them. I just wish people cared as much for me as i do for them :sigh:

8. Petal

:hug: I hope one day you will find someone that cares for you as much as you care for them. You're a lovely person with a good heart, that makes a great friend!! :)

9. Landlocked blues

your very sweet. thank you. i just wish everyone else could see that.

10. Petal

Always here if you need someone! :arms:

11. Landlocked blues

thank you :hug: