Does anyone even remember anymore?

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Bee, May 13, 2016.

1. Bee

Bee Active Member

Does anyone remember at all what happiness is.... Because I feel like it was so long ago that I will never be actually happy... Sure I'll ave happy moments and even happy days but idk if ill ever have a happy life.... Makes it hard to keep going.
  2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I feel happy sometimes, for instance there's a guy I fancy, he is really nice towards me and makes me feel warm inside, while talking to him makes me happy it is shortlived. Am I happy with choices I have made? No not at all but at least I still have moments of happiness seeping in. I'm sorry you are feeling this way, exercise makes me happy too (when I have it done mostly lol) but again, that is short lived. I hope one day happiness will come back to you, you deserve it to :)
  3. Bee

Bee Active Member

Thank you its easier when I have somewhere to go to post real stuff rather than look up stupid crap that only hurts us more
  4. cvb2377

cvb2377 Well-Known Member

I got a aquarium a few months ago and taking care of my fish makes me happy. I found that small things like that can make me happy and if I feel like nobody needs me, I know my pets do at least. Sounds silly I know but I love them lol
    Bee and DrownedFishOnFire like this.
  5. ThePhantomLady

ThePhantomLady Safety and Support SF Supporter

I believe it is possible. I know it can be hard work though.

One step in the right direction is allowing the happy moments to happen I guess... and notice them, remembering them...

Personally I know my LDR boyfriend can make me happy. And I didn't think that was possible... I didn't believe I could have 'nice things'. but yeah.

Hang in there hun. Any silly little thing that makes you happy, if it's a red gummy bear or seeing a butterly fly past...