Does anyone ever feel like this?

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by sad panda, Jul 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sad panda

sad panda Well-Known Member

Everyone I tell I feel ugly, they say i'm really not. Honestly, I really don't think I am, but somedays I feel like the ugliest person ever, then next day i'll feel the complete opposite. I don't even know what it is anymore, i'm just sick of hating myself, then not. I really don't think I have a reason to but I can't stop hating myself somedays.

Does anyone else feel like this?

2. clairedelune

clairedelune Well-Known Member

oh yes. you are not alone. there are really days when i feel very worthless to the extent that i found out about this site. i usually didn't have anything to answer when i'll be ask what's good about me. but on some days, like today, i feel kind of accepted. it seems like i woke up from a nightmare and realized that i do have a place in this world. i'm actually not sure if it's being a bipolar. what do you think? :pokeball:

3. nolonger

nolonger Well-Known Member

I tend to feel like this from time to time. But I've had a new haircut and I'm kinda of liking it :laugh:. My skin isn't as bad today so I'm thankful for that. If only it was like that more often. That's just imagineable :tongue:.

Seomtimes I just make myself remember that it's only for today and there could be somthing new tomorrow. I barely have any hope, but it's all I got :laugh:.

4. Mystic

Mystic Well-Known Member

I am ugly physically and emotionally, so you're not alone there.

5. letmego3

letmego3 Well-Known Member

i think i am ugly cos people give me weird looks

6. Daphna

Daphna Well-Known Member

I would not rely on my outwards appearance for the confidence in who I am ugly or not. Beauty is fleeting, and is only skin deep. You can change the you that counts and that is the inner you. You do not hate yourself. The thoughts that tell you this are not your own. Sure they may sound like your voice, but why would you hate yourself, and want to destroy yourself? No one is perfect. I want people to look at me as a beautiful person because of who I am, not what I look like. That would mean the world to me. :hug: Blessings..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.