Does anyone ever feel their efforts are minimised,taken for granted?Rant-not at SF

Status
Not open for further replies.

sudut

for every action, there is an opposite and equal reaction.
never forget the above statement - EVER!
the forces of nature see everything that you are doing. whether good or bad, and you will be repaid by nature (G*d) accordingly. its not whether you get noticed, its whether you did your part.

give, and it shall come back to you - Jesus.

BlackPegasus

I'm back for a few months Kath and you are one of the first people I wanted to talk to. I've thought of you often, in fact nearly every day. I understand what you mean. My family, my friends, my job. I get treated like crap and nobody seems to appreciate the effort I put in to things. The only place I feel appreciated is at the battered women's shelter. Just remember. it does hurt when people don't show how much they apprecciate you but in your heart as long as you know you did the right thing there is that feeling and if you try to focus on that instead of the negative, jealous, inconsiderate, or just plain un thoughtful sort of people who surround us in our daily lives it can give you a bit of relief. I can't make up for the way others are but I can tell you I appreciate you to no ends. You've been my friend through everything and never failed to be there for me during your own suffering and for that I admire, respect, and cherish you. :hug:

Mia

sudut said:
for every action, there is an opposite and equal reaction.
never forget the above statement - EVER!
the forces of nature see everything that you are doing. whether good or bad, and you will be repaid by nature (G*d) accordingly. its not whether you get noticed, its whether you did your part.

give, and it shall come back to you - Jesus.

very well said!
that was a very powerful statement and allthough i dont believe in god myself i agree with what you've said

Mio

Well, as you know I believe in God and I also believe that He loves you, kath, hun.
And you're wonderful...

:hug:

Mio

kath

Hey im sorry i forgot about this thread cos last time i checked it it had no responses on it and then today i saw it back up at the top again lol and it reminded me id written it!!!Sorry.Thanks for the replies.i dont blame those around me if they are both angry and frustrated with me or my sitatuion right now cos golly im both!So id never blame them.But what i find hard is that it is probably an inadequacy or failing of mine but i find it really really difficult just to physically keep myself alive and maintain myself and literally just be on the planet and still be a walking,talking kath,a walking,talking human being and i know its probably only cos people want the best for me but i feel that i cant take people consistently indicating,implying or saying i should be able to do more and im not doing this or that.i already feel a failure for those things.But im alive mostly for the sake of other people.....yet people in my life particuarly in the outside world seem to often almost take it for granted that im still alive,still physically here on the planet.Its like cos its something ive always managed to do [though had a few near misses] so far people dont see it meaning anything anymore. But when i die maybe people will notice and realise then the effort i did have to put in to stay on the planet when i was here.Maybe someone will miss that effort being made when im no longer here,perhaps they would rather i aws still here even if basically staying alive at a very basic level was all i could do.......mabye then they will see but then it will be too late.i dont expect people to miss me.i dont want people to miss me or suffer cos of this and im sure people do appreciate my still being here [or maybe not lol given the amount of chaost and destruction in my life and how im effecting others].But it just seems that often my physically being here is taken for granted and im sure it isnt like that but its how it feels at times.Sorry for positng.Ignore me..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00