Does anyone feel invisible and ignored?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GreySand

Member & Antiquities Friend
flowers, when I read your post it felt like I had written it. I feel like this all the time. It sort of makes me feel better though knowing that so many people on here feel the same... :)

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
Flowers you hun sound just like me but hun know ok know that you are not alone and don't hun play with fire ok you keep your self safe hun I am so thankful for having you come into my life hun and i knowit is hard but i will always continue to send you some light hun You are not in that darkness alone hun I am there with you hugs

I don't know about invisible and ignored. I guess, sometimes. It's more the point that I wonder how no-one can notice the emptiness in my eyes. It's there, im sure of it. But not once does anyone ever ask if im ok. Not that it matters, asking if im ok isnt going to change anything. Still going to be completely empty.

K

katrina77

I'm so sorry you feel this way, Flowers. I guess we all feel that way at times.

In my everyday life, I don't feel invisible, because there are people who need me to do things for them. Funny, how that makes you visible...... ; )

On SF, I often feel ignored in Chat. It hurts my feelings when the moderator says hello to everyone but me. I feel like no one likes me. I wonder what I did wrong to cause this.....

Moat

Banned Member
Aye, I constantly feel ignored or forgotten about, but I try and understand that whatever i feel at the time (in the way of negative thoughts and feelings) that it is all in my head) so I really try not let anything like that get to me. sometimes it works, other times, it does not, but personally speaking, I am fine with it for the most part when I feel ignored or forgotten about, because I actually prefer the solitary life and tend to shy away from the spotlight whenever possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00