Does anyone have a Youtube or podcast they like?

shelled1

unbelonger
SF Supporter
I'm tired of my library of songs but want to listen to something while I work! I "watched" a funny one about social anxiety the other day and felt sooo understood (I'm being sincere, and it almost made me laugh). Any suggestions?

MisterBGone

ReaLemon
SF Supporter
I enjoy many of the comedians who have their own—& are all of the same generation out in LA (they do each other’s shows, etc.) are regulars at the Comedy Club. It’s fun times (or so it seems : one of them just got busted recently for allegedly I don’t even know what - I cant even type it out, but if you this world , then you most certainly know what I’m taking about. Some good ones are (but there are others!): Tiherbelly, crap I can’t remember their names! But I know woosnon them- I guess it’s been a minute, I’m blanking - ya kjow theo Vons got a bunch of a couple (what’s his called ? Not the one with the others...) Bad friends, ever since that came out I’ve kind of stoped watching the rest... like I said, there’s a whole pack of stand ups (comics) that live in l.a. & they all have their own podcasts (avalbelb kn YouTube); they guest on each other’s shows constantly, they are very funny in this setting - sitting in a room with a few people and spontaneous ly cracking jokes and what have you. And there’s girls, too - who are just as funny (or awfully close, if I’m being completely honest , which is actually not meant or intended to be a “backhanded compliment,” especially when you consider the history of their sex in the industry (lack of or limited opportunities & what they’ve got to face on stage vs their male peers)

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00