Does anyone know of any good cults I could join?

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
I need some purpose in my life, and those people seem to have it.

I’m looking for more of an orgies and psychedelic experiences kinda vibe, not so much hard physical labor in the South American jungle followed by a cup of Kool-Aid.

Anyone?
*rofl*hysterical you can start a cult thread here. mention orgies and psychedelic experiences mandatory. must be 18 and willing to follow their leader (you) koolaid optional lol.

mike...*hug*shake*agreed

johnDoen

Outsider in the Realm of Lost and Found
I need some purpose in my life, and those people seem to have it.

I’m looking for more of an orgies and psychedelic experiences kinda vibe, not so much hard physical labor in the South American jungle followed by a cup of Kool-Aid.

Anyone?
There is a cult surrounding the worshiping of the Flying Spaghetti Monster.
There are only fine Italian dinners and cheesy, tomato-y experience. It's almost mandatory to speak Italian during such dinners but most people are able to survive by keep saying "mamma mia" or "its-me Mario".
The only required physical labor is helping with preparation for such dinners. It can be challenging but it's nothing compared to Italian grandmothers begging you to eat more because of how skinny you are.
Who needs Kool-Aid when you can drink Mediterranean lemonade or Parmesan cheese fondue in Venetian glasses?
Go forth and believe in Flying Spaghetti Monster. May they bless you with cheese and pasta.

Wispiwill

There is a cult surrounding the worshiping of the Flying Spaghetti Monster.
There are only fine Italian dinners and cheesy, tomato-y experience. It's almost mandatory to speak Italian during such dinners but most people are able to survive by keep saying "mamma mia" or "its-me Mario".
The only required physical labor is helping with preparation for such dinners. It can be challenging but it's nothing compared to Italian grandmothers begging you to eat more because of how skinny you are.
Who needs Kool-Aid when you can drink Mediterranean lemonade or Parmesan cheese fondue in Venetian glasses?
Go forth and believe in Flying Spaghetti Monster. May they bless you with cheese and pasta.
They're called Pastafarians. You can find out more about this idea of a fun religion (as far as I'm aware they don't take it seriously) here - Flying Spaghetti Monster

May you be touched by his noodly appendage. Ramen.

Gonz

₲‹›Ŋʑ
*rofl*hysterical you can start a cult thread here. mention orgies and psychedelic experiences mandatory. must be 18 and willing to follow their leader (you) koolaid optional lol.

mike...*hug*shake*agreed
You start one and I'll join *hiya
Tch, actually starting and leading a cult sounds like more work than I’m looking for. I see myself as more of an “idea guy.”

Like we can have LSD fueled quasi-spiritual group naughty time, and also Taco Tuesdays. Someone figure out how to make that happen.

Ash600

Of dust and shadows
SF Creative
SF Supporter
Tch, actually starting and leading a cult sounds like more work than I’m looking for. I see myself as more of an “idea guy.”

Like we can have LSD fueled quasi-spiritual group naughty time, and also Taco Tuesdays. Someone figure out how to make that happen.
I know of a wandering chemical Shaman who is willing to assist. Can I also suggest acquiring a communal goat? That way, we can make cheese and hold fondue "parties."

BarryW

SF Supporter
The only cult I know of is the one I was raised in but I wouldn't consider it good. I won't name it because like most cults, they firmly deny being a cult for PR reasons. Sometimes I wonder whether my search for purpose in life is due to "having" a purpose (even if it was imaginary) as a kid, then realizing it was complete BS and "losing" that purpose. If I had been raised with the idea that there really isn't a purpose or that the question of purpose is not important, maybe I wouldn't feel the need to try to find some.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$175.00
Goal
$255.00