• Please read the thread in Forum News and Announcements pertaining to race related discussion on SF - thank you :)

Does anyone know? please reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SADGIRL:(

Does anyone know what causes your blood to be so thin, when you self harm that it drops like a drop of water, or has anyone experienced that?

SADGIRL

Blood is a liquid so it's normal for it to be something like water, to an extent.. If the cut takes a while to close or to stop bleeding then that could mean there is something wrong with your blood clotting system and/or the blood itself, and it *could* be serious, but then again it could also be something minor. If you are worried that your blood is thin and/or the blood isn't clotting fast enough then perhaps it would be a wise decision to see a doctor.

S

No, it's very thin, much more than usaul. I cut a few days ago and it's a lot more thin than usaul. I have been self harming off and on for years.

SADGIRL

allofme

Staff Alumni
it could be any number of things...
if it is something that is worring you ..see a doctor..

it could be something as simple as med reaction .. or anemia

to liver malfunction.....and decrease in plateles

S

Anemia? well I am kinda stupid then. I have it, but I stopped eating meat for the most part, makes me feel bad. And no iron....I never even thought of it getting worse..

SADGIRL

xan

Chat Buddy
Try iron tablets, spinach and even guiness, all have iron in them, and certain times can be worse than others for your iron levels dropping as you are a girl...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$95.00
Goal
$255.00