Does anyone live anywhere near me?

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by LeaveMeAlone, Jan 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LeaveMeAlone

LeaveMeAlone Well-Known Member

Sorry if this isn't the right place, or if it's innapropriate to ask, but I could really use some real life friends, my friends here are great but it would nice nice if there was someone to go out places with or whatever. Maybe PM me or something if you want.
  2. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Sorry, just realised I clicked on this and left no reply; had visions of you seeing a huge number of read this post and 0 in reply.

Reason you might not get a reply was people might do what I did, I checked out where you were living saw it was too far away and left.

Hope you find someone in your area.
  3. Jenny

Jenny Staff Alumni

I just had to look up on google maps where Lincoln is :laugh: but i see it's way up north.. I'm down south, in Surrey.. but if you were ever down in the area... maybe visiting London or something.. we could meet up :)

4. TLA

TLA Antiquitie's Friend

Keep trying. You will find a buddy to hang with---There are people in your area that feel like you, you just have not connected yet. I am going thru the same. Friends are hard to come by...:drunk:
  5. LeaveMeAlone

LeaveMeAlone Well-Known Member

6. TheBLA

TheBLA Well-Known Member

I'm sorry I live so far away from you, I'd like to find some people nearby as well, but even then, I'd be too shy to go out and meet with them, connect with them. :mellow:
  7. sadsong

sadsong Staff Alumni

i'm in suffolk, like jenny said if you're anywhere down south let us know and maybe a group of us could meet up.
  8. bunny

bunny Staff Alumni

if youre ever in <edit> id be glad to meet up (in a well lit, very public place of course :wink:)
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 29, 2008
  9. Malcontent

Malcontent Staff Alumni

There's well lit public places in <edit>?! :eek:hmy: Tis just fields!

(ps bunny, your city sucks, my city rocks :bleh: )
  10. bunny

bunny Staff Alumni

well....we're so close to <edit> that the sheep are radioactive, so the green glow keeps things light :wink:
  11. Malcontent

Malcontent Staff Alumni

Well radiosactive sheep are what you get for not living on the east side homie! :cool:
  12. I'm in Suffolk, UK. I'd love to meet up with people from here.
  13. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

If any of you are ever in London, maybe we could do a bit of a meet up of us all.

I'd be glad to tag along :)
  14. michaelm

michaelm Member

I've noooo idea where Lincoln is! :-o I live in England though (Derby) so it must be near enough!! :biggrin:
  15. I would like that.
  16. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

I am not near you. But, I just wanted to let you know if you ever need to talk I would be willing to talk with you. Take care hun ... :hug: :hug: :hug:
  17. sadsong

sadsong Staff Alumni

ooh, whereabouts in suffolk do you live?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.