Does Anyone Need a Friend?

RCee

đŸ€—
Haven’t seen you around in some time đŸ€—
I always check sF several times a day even if I’m not hugely active as I used to be.
Always answer my inbox and Deffo if I know someone wants some daily convo will engage.
What’s been going on with you lately?
I didn’t always respond but would always read posts in the tavern. I was about to say we can start there but then just saw your thread there 😂

Aurelia

đŸ”„ A Fire Inside đŸ”„
SF Supporter
đŸ€—
Haven’t seen you around in some time đŸ€—
I always check sF several times a day even if I’m not hugely active as I used to be.
Always answer my inbox and Deffo if I know someone wants some daily convo will engage.
What’s been going on with you lately?
I didn’t always respond but would always read posts in the tavern. I was about to say we can start there but then just saw your thread there 😂
I've had a crappy year in 2022. That's why I wasn't on here much. Been committed once, and twice they decided to discharge me even though I was in the middle of a psychotic episode. But taking meds for it now and it's getting better.

RCee

I've had a crappy year in 2022. That's why I wasn't on here much. Been committed once, and twice they decided to discharge me even though I was in the middle of a psychotic episode. But taking meds for it now and it's getting better.
Always amazes me how quickly they will “turn and burn” people in those places. Knowing very good and well that it takes 2 weeks to a month for some of those meds to even start working. Unless you have hurt someone else physically
. I feel like they don’t pay too much mins on how you hurt yourself or what mental state your in when they discharge you just as long as they have “done their duty” in the most menial way possible.

glad your on the up and reaching out

Aurelia

đŸ”„ A Fire Inside đŸ”„
SF Supporter
Always amazes me how quickly they will “turn and burn” people in those places. Knowing very good and well that it takes 2 weeks to a month for some of those meds to even start working. Unless you have hurt someone else physically
. I feel like they don’t pay too much mins on how you hurt yourself or what mental state your in when they discharge you just as long as they have “done their duty” in the most menial way possible.

glad your on the up and reaching out
It was because I didn't state I was suicidal. At the time, I wasn't, I was just terrified of the voices I was hearing. And apparently that wasn't enough to commit me.

KM76710

Kangaroo Manager
SF Pro
SF Supporter
I am glad that things are getting better and you have my hopes for things to continue and to improve for yourself.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00