Does anyone really care?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by messedupguy, Oct 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. messedupguy

messedupguy New Member

I have posted before. I get the same drivel. Are these all just wrote answers? That is all I seem to get. No one cares, really. I just lost the most important woman in my life. Not a lover, just a brilliant, caring woman. I thought she would be there for me when things got to much. To talk to, if nothing more. She is gone, now. I am not complaining about her loss. I am at a loss of where to go to to deal with my feelings. They are to strong for me to deal with. I want to go away and not have to deal with them and the other issues in my life, such as joblessness, alcoholism, sexual deviancy, depression. I am not going to make it. I want to talk to someone that at least sees my problems, not necessarily understands them. I don't want a phone number, they will come take me away again. I wont have that. I will die first. Where can I go to talk online?
  2. Darph

Darph Member

Too be honest, I don't care, and I don't think anyone else does either really, like for example, you want symphony? you wont get any from me because all I had to see was losing a woman was part of your eqaution and that isint SHIT, yes I have had my heartbroken and I was shattered for a long period of time, but that is nothing compared to my reasons for thinking of killing myself, lets see, obsession compulsive disorder that is out of hand, despersonalization, very depressed 9cannot remember last tim i was happy), and oh wait, those reasons arent good enough? How about the fact that I have an uncurable STD, AND a uncurable lung disease known as emphysema (will kill me soon anyways), both of which are uncurable and very painful, making it impossible to enjoy life, now if I were much older, I might just ride it out, but thats too fucking much to have on my plate at age 21 /end rant
  3. Fawx

Fawx Member

Ok...let me start out by saying yes. there -are- people who care. Some people here give standard SF kiss-offs, but some of us actually do worry and are sympathetic towards a bad situation.

I really wish people would stop treating depression and suicidal feelings like it's a fucking contest. People handle different things in different ways. A loss of someone in their life may not seem like much to some people, but at -least- to this one person, it's life affecting and that's valid enough for depression.
    Comparing situations helps no one. Tackling problems and talking things through with people who are going though fucked up times might.
    I'm going through a lot of shit myself, but I won't claim it to be any better or worse than anyone else's. Kind of a moot point.

Anyways, yes, there are people who care about your situation messedupguy. If you need to talk, I won't give you the standard kiss off. I'll give you as much advice as I can, geared specifically towards your situation. That's all I can give.
  4. Ignored

Ignored Staff Alumni

The thing you have to remember is none of the members here are qualified counsellors, yet despite their own pain and problems they take time out to write that 'drivel' you so willingly dismiss. I think the members here do a bloody good job under the circumstances, but maybe sometimes we just cannot answer your questions or give you what would obviously take a full time therapist some time to work out. If you want that then you'll have to go elsewhere for it. However, if you want to be part of a support forum in which mutual support and respect is offered, then please stick around.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.