does anyone sleep on this forum

Discussion in 'Midnight Owl' started by jcat, Jun 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jcat

jcat Staff Alumni

i can't sleep. does anyone sleep. i don't. i've been up since 1.30am yesterday pst. eight hours behind most of you. at least i have ppl i can talk to.

2. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Sleep :blink::unsure: What be that :laugh:

3. jcat

jcat Staff Alumni

:mellow:still kickin. i'm trying to drink myself to sleep. see if it works.

4. Cybrsk8r

Cybrsk8r Well-Known Member

I had a strange night last night. Took some Ambien and slept a little. Had a dream I was Opie Taylor. I was taking a bath and overflowed the tub and i was trying to clean it up before Dad and Aunt Bee got home.

5. Twisted Sweet Lies

Twisted Sweet Lies Well-Known Member

Most of the time I can sleep but not lately because it's too hot out.

6. Insignificant

Insignificant Account Closed

:laugh: my god i just love the title that's great and no no one sleeps we're all really zombies:tongue:

7. Will

Will Staff Alumni

I've tried not to. But then I go a little crackers. Though I don't think I need a lack of sleep to do that.:dry:

8. danni

danni Chat Buddy

i didn't sleep hell i watch the messager just to watch and it almost put me to sleep. But for me i took some caffee pills to stay wake so that might be why i'm awake lol.

9. bipolarbiped

bipolarbiped Active Member

Sleep is so overrated.

10. Syd

Syd Guest

I usually never sleep well, people who don't know me personally often think I'm on drugs. I'm sober more often than not, I just have high anxiety and a metabolism that's through the roof.

I've found that running a mile every morning helps me tremendously with sleep. To be honest I've just been lazy, and haven't been exercising like I did when I was younger. I have no doubt that would make a big difference.

Xanax puts me to sleep, but I only take that occasionally, if I really need a deep sleep. I usually prefer coffee or redbull in the mornings if I have a lot of work to do, or a deadline, or an appointment or something. Otherwise, I just enjoy relaxing and working at my own pace with lots of breaks. I prefer staying awake until I get tired, which is sometimes days at a time anyway, so I'm used to being on an irregular schedule rather than a routine. I'm also a "night owl" and tend to be happier and more energetic after dark. This was also one of the reasons I love NYC, since there's a great night-life there.

Anyway, do try the exercise every morning. I'm pretty sure you'll be sleeping better and notice an uplift in your mood as well.

11. Flow

Flow Member

haha the title of this thread is very interesting! I thought you wanted to say something like this forum is too boring it puts people to sleep lol

12. Cybrsk8r

Cybrsk8r Well-Known Member

Hey Jcat,

I had an OK night last night. Woke up around 2am and took a Lunesta since I didn't have to get up in the morning. Slept until about 7am. You sleeping any better?

Eric

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.