Does anyone understand?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by lost_child, Jan 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lost_child

lost_child Well-Known Member

Does anyone understand me? can I talk to someone? I know that most people will run in the opposite direction, who can blame them..defo not me. I need to talk, I've no therapist and can't get one because of "unstable" and they won't accept me. I understand if not. sorry I don't even know why I'm asking.sorry

2. snowraven

snowraven Well-Known Member

Pm me anytime or my msn addy is in my profile. What's up?

3. lost_child

I just need someone to talk too who understands me and doesn't say "and so" or "its in the past"..someone who listens, someone who can help me.

4. max0718

max0718 Well-Known Member

Hi lost_child,

I don't know if I can help you, but you're welcome to drop me a pm if you'd like. Or better yet, post your problems here. Then you can get a variety of responses and advice from different people. Don't apologize for wanting help. Don't ever feel ashamed to express how you feel. Talk to us, and we'll try to help where we can. Take care.

Max

5. SpencerA

SpencerA Well-Known Member

6. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi lost_child.

You can talk to me :hug: Those people that say 'and so' and it's in the past just don't understand.

I won't judge you and I'll never repeat anything you say :hug:

7. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Hi Jody. I would love to help you hun if you need a friend. PM me if you want to talk about how you're feeling. :hug:

8. pensive1981

pensive1981 Well-Known Member

PM me if you like. Don't know if I'll understand you or not, as I'm not sure what you have to say - but I'll listen and hopefully I'll understand.

9. lost_child

Thank you. I'm sorry for not replying sooner. I took another overdose last night and now waiting for the doctor as I refuse to go hospital, I've messed up pretty bad and it looks like my liver could be failing (i'm yellow), also my kidney as i'm not peein (sorry). I've messed up. I'm sorry.

10. Fern17

Fern17 Well-Known Member

Sweetie, you've not "messed up"...you're lost and you're sick. And it's not your fault. You are reaching out here for help and there are many people who do understand and who can offer you support. Take us up on it. Support can mean the difference between making it through another day or not.

Please know that we care about you and many of us DO understand.

Please try to be kind to yourself. Talk to us.

Big hugs,
    Fern

11. max0718

max0718 Well-Known Member

Lost_child,

I am truly sorry that things turned out the way they did. Keep us posted on your condition, and PLEASE go to the doctor.. You said it yourself, you made a mistake.. That means you still, at some level, want to be here, be alive.. Please let us know what is going on.

12. soliloquise

soliloquise Well-Known Member

im concerned :(
    you need to go to hosp if your liver is failing., go as a voluntary patient so you don't risk being forced then you have more control... im sorry you are in pain and causing such harm to yourself :(

13. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

I think you need to go to the hospital Jody. If you're not peeing, then toxins might be building up in your blood. Have you drank some water hun? Please get help. :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.