does anyone want me alive...?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by the masked depressant, Mar 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. the masked depressant

the masked depressant Well-Known Member

i really don't think so.

it's like everyone knows i'm suicidal and keeps away from me

then all the people that add me on msn and stuff talk to me once and never again and it fucks me off

what the hell is the point of living for no one

i want to know the point

2. lostbutnotfound

lostbutnotfound Well-Known Member

Hi Daniel

Can you explain to those people who talk to you once and then leave how it makes you feel? I'm sure it isn't unintentional, some people just find it difficult to find the right words, and others are struggling themselves. I know that doesn't make it any easier for you, and I'm sorry for that, but maybe if you explain to them the impact it has on you, they will make more of an effort. Also, do you write to them, or wait for them to contact you? Every relationship, whether it be friendship, romance or family is a two way street, so please try and interact with others.

I'm sorry things are so hard for you right now, but I'm sure that people do care about you. I care whether you live or die, as lame as that sounds.

Just try talking to people. Do you have family around you that you can talk to? Also please keep posting and getting it off your chest so we can try and help and know what is going on for you.

Take care :arms:

3. Illusion

Illusion Well-Known Member

I want you alive cause you're not alone. My life is pretty much the same way. I'll have a few jerks add me on MSN then ignore me after that. Quite a bit of people know I'm suicidal as well. I won't be a hypocrite and say I'm wanting to live anyways cause with all honesty, I'm wanting to die. However I will say something that helps keep my mind off of it all.. Talking with good pals that know how I am yet still love me anyways as well as doing stuff I enjoy doing. You have any pals you could do that with or stuff you really like to do? Give it a try. Sorry if my advice isn't to good. I normally don't give advice but I just had to here cause I can relate so much and figured maybe someone else who is like you could help.

4. may71

may71 Well-Known Member

I think that there are good people out there that you can connect with, but it can be hard to find good friends.

A lot of people are very superficial and they are only concerned with what you can do for them.

5. Kaos General

Kaos General Well-Known Member

Are you the one that added me on msn the other day? Sorry i had no idea who you was but i accepted ya anyway, i aint seen you online since though

6. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi sometimes it is hard for someone to understand to help because they are afraid of saying something wrong. Ihope you continue to reach out here Hugs to you:hugtackles:

7. the masked depressant

yep, i'm the one

:)

8. the masked depressant

ah- thanks total eclipse

it means a lot

9. the masked depressant

thanks for your post.. it does help., really

i do have family, but how can i say it.. not a very nice one.

sometimes i feel really guilty posting here.. really guilty. like i'm a burden to the rest of you.

but it's nice for the comforting words

thanks you

10. the masked depressant

thanks for your post

11. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

You have no reason to feel that you shouldn't post.. Thats what we are here for.. Feel free to vent your frustrations..No one will judge you..I read your posts to new threads and you always give good advice..You are an important part of this forum..

12. the masked depressant

that means a lot, stranger 1.

thanks for your reply!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.