does anyone want to keep me company?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Landlocked blues, Sep 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Landlocked blues

Landlocked blues Well-Known Member

Im so suicidal right now and I just need someone to talk to
  2. shrimpy

shrimpy Member

I'm here. talk to me. x
  3. nolonger

nolonger Well-Known Member

You can talk to me if you want to. I don't have much in the way of advice, but an ear? :)

Hope things get better soon...:hug:
  4. Landlocked blues

Im so grateful you guys answered my thread. Thank you. I dont think im gonna make tonight. I have never felt so low and I thought that was impossible. :(
  5. Decode

Decode Well-Known Member

I'm guessing you want some better member if their not online your welcome to chat to me.
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 22, 2010
  6. shrimpy

shrimpy Member

what's troubling you Sam? share it. x
  7. Landlocked blues

Aw hun. There was one person yes but only cause he gets me. Any company is amazing though.
  8. Landlocked blues

I dunno. Im dead paranoid lately and I cant control it. I snap at people quickly and get upset easily for it too. A certain member today got the full wrath of my paranoia. Its getting out of hand and I can see me losing friends over it :(
  9. Decode

Decode Well-Known Member

Its understandable you getting short with people its easy to get irritated when you arn't feeling great. Their not good friends if the dump you after something small like that.
    What you been doing today?
  10. Arch

Arch Member

I'm here to hear what you have to say, if you need me.
  11. Shifter

Shifter Well-Known Member

one day at school the assistant principal found out i had asburgers. a few days later she intimidated my girlfriend. i stood up for her and almost got thrown in jail. she fucking lied to the cops about me threatening her with violence. and they thought i was a homocidal maniac. those days were this last summer and the worst expierence in my life. it reminded me every time i stand up for myself or the ones i care about i get trampled. did you ever get nearly arrested for yelling at an authority figure who bullies you and knows damn well YOU have issues? hopefully not, and this injustice happened to me in america. i wish i lived in japan or canada or the uk. hell im sure the uk is a utopia compared to this shitty place. a kid with asburgers being bullied by the man and powerless to stop it for doing nothing.
  12. boo

boo Well-Known Member

13. Viro

Viro Well-Known Member

You're welcome to PM me if you wish, but I'm not exactly compassionate.
  14. Domo

Domo Well-Known Member

Honest though! :p

A good quality that seems to be lacking these days.
  15. stig

stig Well-Known Member

you there sam? hope you got through the night. it is hard i know. i'm here if you need to talk. i am compassionate. i do understand. i am often in the same situation as you are.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.