does anyone

Status
Not open for further replies.
To honestly tell you the truth I have never drank till recently.. I try to drown my sorrows in drinking and hope that it depresses me enough to do something but it never does..

I drink like a champ when I decide to for someone who never drinks..
Literally drinking for me used to be 2 beers if that on 4th of july..

Now when I drink I drink 10 to 18 beers in a shot..

It helps because you passout but in the end you have all the same bullshit and a big fucking headache also.

Yes I am drinking now if you are wondering.. I am on 6 in a couple hrs.

Well... I wouldsay it depends on why you're doing it, and what mood you're in when you drink. If you're already really upset you may end up feeling even worse, as alcohol can act as a depressant. I wouldn't go for a drink whenever upset. I wouldn't advise is as a coping skill. But it's not all bad to drink at times. I hope this makes sense. lol

becki

thing is....i look forward to a drink,i'm not an alcoholic i don't need to drink to get through a day but i look forward to getting fucked because i then have an excuse to my bf/friend etc to be like this...i cant be "down" soba, becuse i then have to explain....i know this post is stupid but i know i am not an alcoholic but i look forward to getting drunk:( i feel then i can slightly be upset and it is considered "o.k".xxxx

You asked, I answered, I know why I am drinking.. Thats why I am drinking.. like i said above because i am hoping it will help me do what i am to pussy to do sober.

I know, I sound all smart and intelligent in that other post but like everyone else I have issues also.

This has been a running gag for me for 8 months. I am sure that either I get through the bullshit in my life and deal with it or just off myself, either way will be fine for me..

Read my other post on what I think I dont wanna derail this one..
Yes spelling and grammar suck..

Scum

Its very sad that you feel the need to have to drink to show how you truly feel.

What do you think would happen if you allowed people to see you were sad when you hadn't been drinking?

becki

i have let people see me.....only certain people but i feel i cant burden my friends/family with it.i feel i am too old for this.xxx

Scum

you're never too old to show and feel emotion- that's part of being human. Equally, if you have depression or another mental health problems, you are never too old for that because its an illness and you are never too old to be ill.

Do you think your friends and/or family would want to know?

Scum

It is sounding like you need to go to hospital. Medication and alchohol is not a good mix. Could you go?

You do have to deal with it yes, but you DON'T have to deal with it alone.

And no need to feel embarassed. What makes you feel embarassed?

Hey sorry about my 2 posts there last night.

I was drinking but the same rules apply, although I don't think I would have said all that.

I was really crabby eh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00