Does blogging help?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends and Relationships' started by candiz, Sep 13, 2009.

1. candiz

candiz Active Member

Since I am such a loser and I have nobody to talk to about my loneliness. I started blogging. My question is, has it helped anybody through their loneliness? Does it get better? I feel like shit right now...

2. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

I think it's always healthy to write about what's going on in your life. It has helped me. I think it's good to write here as well because people will read it and talk to you about it :hug:

3. 12years

12years Well-Known Member

It helps to organize your thoughts and feelings.

If you're looking for responses, you may do well using blogster. (It was a small but responsive community, last I checked. Could be different today.)

4. mike25

mike25 Well-Known Member

I think it can be self therapeutic, - it can help a person clear hazy confusion. It can bring a sense of peace aswell.

5. perry_mason

perry_mason Well-Known Member

yeah blogging works for me, talking to myself helps because i have nobody else to confide in or anything!

6. lost43215

lost43215 Well-Known Member

blogging works for me..., been doing it for quite a while on here. Gets my thoughts out because I feel I have noone else to talk to about it, helps me see sense in things because Im actually thinking about it as im writing about it, and it usually makes me somewhat happier because it puts my life into perspective and my problems out of my mind and on a page instead. Finally I like to think some of the things I write might help some random person even tho it's not specifically for them.