Does boob size *really* matter?

Discussion in 'Soap Box' started by LetItGo, Nov 10, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LetItGo

LetItGo Staff Alumni

Well guys...does it? :blink:

2. LeaveMeAlone

LeaveMeAlone Well-Known Member

it only really matters if they are so big that you might have cancer and should get them checked out.

having said that my preference is for small and pert but its not something i put much thought into anyway.

i am after all already probably totally bizarre to the rest of you

i'm bi and don't believe in manogomy so i don't take into account in any great sense what someone looks like when considering a partner, cos if i wanna screw a sexy young blonde thing, i'll go get one. tho if that wasn't bizarre enough, i like my boys to look like little girls and my girls to look like little boys, very sexy :).

3. LetItGo

LetItGo Staff Alumni

Er im gonna leave that last paragraph alone lol....In terms of small and pert Mmm. I like just nice average ones. C cups are good, sometimes though when I see big ones...I just want to raid them and get lost in them...play racquetball with them etc...errr....this is gonna get naughty before too much longer

4. immure

immure Account Closed

i am gonna buy me some fine boobs.

5. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

You can have mine, Immure. HH's .... :dry:

6. Blank with Empty

Blank with Empty Well-Known Member

for me boobs mean very little however Cs are prolly the "most wanted"

big boobs c+ look ugly to me

7. nothing-

nothing- Guest

Meh. There are a hell of a lot more things that attract me to a woman than their boob size.

8. One who listens..

One who listens.. Well-Known Member

NO! Boob size does not matter! My girlfriend of two years can't fill an A-Cup, and doesn't care at all, and neither do I. There are a lot more to woman then breast size, I care more for her personality and her openness. Heck, she makes fun of her own lack of breasts.

And frankly, boobs bigger then my head frighten me.

9. LetItGo

LetItGo Staff Alumni

I tend to agree, it doesnt matter much, but woman the world over are constantly having operations to make them bigger...Its always been the most popular type of plastic surgery to have done. It obviously bothers some woman.

Do you think thats caused by the media, by celebrity culture? I can think of very few celebrities with A Cups...although Kiera Knightley is pretty small...but has established a very successful career for herself. Shes a hottie in my view.

Do you think its woman being critical of other woman...Does that happen much? Or men being bastards and commenting on it? For me its not even the first thing attracts me to woman...physically.

Its all about connection.

Any woman out there with some opinions on this :)

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 11, 2006
  10. ~CazzaAngel~

I want the opposite really. lol :unsure: Breast reduction. But I agree, a lot of woman feel self concious about what they look like and all, the fashions, and what they think everyone wants. I think that's a big thing.

11. LetItGo

LetItGo Staff Alumni

My mum had a reduction, although she's still pretty big...and NO I dont have mother fantasy issues...Its just fact.

It be strenous on the back of woman when they get older.

12. immure

immure Account Closed

still buyin my perfect agulation good bye entrapy

13. LetItGo

LetItGo Staff Alumni

Whats agulation...entrapy?

14. ~CazzaAngel~

Now I am confused, but yet I was before, just more so now lol

15. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

Doesn't matter at all, in my opinion.

It's all about the connection and feelings and personality :)

16. wienerman

wienerman Guest

dont care really, though im all for natural proportions so really i dont like the, stick insect with 2 water melons stuck to the chest look.

17. xan

xan Chat Buddy

I actually like any boob size, c-dd is probably the sorta size i prefer... but then depending on the number bit on the bra size than can be perspectively different... so boob size doesn't really matter to me that much.

18. DepressionII

DepressionII Well-Known Member

It doesn't really to me. I prefer average size, C or D. I can't stand the sight of women that get them pumped up to ridiculous sizes, like Lolo Ferrari. Ugh.

19. ACRon

ACRon Well-Known Member

natural "C" cup is big enough for me, though the shape and proportion is just as important on the aesthetic.

20. Malcontent

Malcontent Staff Alumni

Size only matters when you're using them as pillows... :wink:

I like them big (D +), but there's so much more to a woman than just her tits. Big, small, pert, lil bit saggy, it's all good. All boobs are great :biggrin:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.