Does boob size *really* matter?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeaveMeAlone

it only really matters if they are so big that you might have cancer and should get them checked out.

having said that my preference is for small and pert but its not something i put much thought into anyway.

i am after all already probably totally bizarre to the rest of you

i'm bi and don't believe in manogomy so i don't take into account in any great sense what someone looks like when considering a partner, cos if i wanna screw a sexy young blonde thing, i'll go get one. tho if that wasn't bizarre enough, i like my boys to look like little girls and my girls to look like little boys, very sexy :).

LetItGo

Staff Alumni
it only really matters if they are so big that you might have cancer and should get them checked out.

having said that my preference is for small and pert but its not something i put much thought into anyway.

i am after all already probably totally bizarre to the rest of you

i'm bi and don't believe in manogomy so i don't take into account in any great sense what someone looks like when considering a partner, cos if i wanna screw a sexy young blonde thing, i'll go get one. tho if that wasn't bizarre enough, i like my boys to look like little girls and my girls to look like little boys, very sexy :).
Er im gonna leave that last paragraph alone lol....In terms of small and pert Mmm. I like just nice average ones. C cups are good, sometimes though when I see big ones...I just want to raid them and get lost in them...play racquetball with them etc...errr....this is gonna get naughty before too much longer

NO! Boob size does not matter! My girlfriend of two years can't fill an A-Cup, and doesn't care at all, and neither do I. There are a lot more to woman then breast size, I care more for her personality and her openness. Heck, she makes fun of her own lack of breasts.

And frankly, boobs bigger then my head frighten me.

LetItGo

Staff Alumni
NO! Boob size does not matter! My girlfriend of two years can't fill an A-Cup, and doesn't care at all, and neither do I. There are a lot more to woman then breast size, I care more for her personality and her openness. Heck, she makes fun of her own lack of breasts.

And frankly, boobs bigger then my head frighten me.
I tend to agree, it doesnt matter much, but woman the world over are constantly having operations to make them bigger...Its always been the most popular type of plastic surgery to have done. It obviously bothers some woman.

Do you think thats caused by the media, by celebrity culture? I can think of very few celebrities with A Cups...although Kiera Knightley is pretty small...but has established a very successful career for herself. Shes a hottie in my view.

Do you think its woman being critical of other woman...Does that happen much? Or men being bastards and commenting on it? For me its not even the first thing attracts me to woman...physically.

Its all about connection.

Any woman out there with some opinions on this :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I want the opposite really. lol :unsure: Breast reduction. But I agree, a lot of woman feel self concious about what they look like and all, the fashions, and what they think everyone wants. I think that's a big thing.

I want the opposite really. lol :unsure: Breast reduction. But I agree, a lot of woman feel self concious about what they look like and all, the fashions, and what they think everyone wants. I think that's a big thing.
My mum had a reduction, although she's still pretty big...and NO I dont have mother fantasy issues...Its just fact.

It be strenous on the back of woman when they get older.

W

wienerman

dont care really, though im all for natural proportions so really i dont like the, stick insect with 2 water melons stuck to the chest look.

xan

Chat Buddy
I actually like any boob size, c-dd is probably the sorta size i prefer... but then depending on the number bit on the bra size than can be perspectively different... so boob size doesn't really matter to me that much.

DepressionII

It doesn't really to me. I prefer average size, C or D. I can't stand the sight of women that get them pumped up to ridiculous sizes, like Lolo Ferrari. Ugh.

Size only matters when you're using them as pillows... :wink:

I like them big (D +), but there's so much more to a woman than just her tits. Big, small, pert, lil bit saggy, it's all good. All boobs are great :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00