Does God want us Dead?

Discussion in 'Soap Box' started by Bob26003, Dec 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bob26003

Bob26003 Well-Known Member

I believe there is a higher power, maybe because I was raised as such, maybe because it is human nature. I am a firm believer in evolution and other Main stream religion contradicting sciences. However, the more I know, the more it seems to me that there must be something else.

The question is: Obviously my interpretation of what God may be is obviously influenced by my culture and by my upbringing....... Given this....... It is safe to realize that I apply human characteristics to my notion of a God..... Given this........ and the condition of my existence as well as others.... It brings me to the conclusion, that God doesnt care, or God is evil, or there is some meaning to all this suffering.

I put faith in the last the least. IMO, suffering is suffering.

Who gives a shit really, Not like any of this will make a difference anyhoo.

Just another extension of my anger I guess.

2. Have you driven past a cemetary lately ? The answer to your question is buried beneath all those headstones.

3. Raven

Raven Guest

That is the one truth always found in this life, at some point you are going to die. I would not think of this as ill will of some God that we must all face this fate. Given the idea of most religions that the greatest reward is to be by Gods side then death in some strange sense can be seen as the reward at the end of life. That is what I have gotten out of it at least. I am not sure why any God would people trough this life, why the test? Who knows and if he is their and I get the chance to ever meet him/her I have some questions I would loved answered.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.