Does he honestly think that this will work?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ExtraSoap

Ok, so I've always had terrible homework habits, and my dad is always on my back for it. Just now (like 10 minutes ago), he walked in to my room and proceeded to yell and scream at me about me doing my homework, as if that's going to fucking get me to do it. He's been doing this since 1st grade (im a junior in high school), and he seems to think that making me feel like shit is going to somehow magically make me get the will to do my homework. If anything, making me feel depressed is the #1 way to get me to not do any homework. He then claims to know exactly what's going on in my head, my motives, etc. What a closed-minded asshole. He thinks he's always right when it comes to this shit. Why does he think that he has any control over my future, and that by making me feel like shit is going to help my future? It's mine to choose, mine to decide. Not his, and he's just making the current situation worse.
Now the dickwad's watching fucking football (american version) as if nothing happened.

Last edited by a moderator:

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
Perhaps ask your father when things have calmed down to get you some tutoring or some help so you can do your homework with out all the drama
hugs to you

ExtraSoap

tried that, I always end up finding some way to not do it. I've talked to him about how his rants affect me, and he still goes on with them. I'm honestly getting scared now, because now at this point i'm really liking the idea of getting stoned...
it might end up becoming a habit. :/

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
it will become a habit hun if that is how you cope and it will also interfer with your learning as you will be too zoned out to care I hope you can talk to councillor at your school okay keep talking to someone hun anyone that will listen to you hugs

ExtraSoap

I didn't end up doing it, but the thought really scared me. Gonna talk to my psychologist today. The thing that really bothers me is how he thinks he's right about what goes on in my head and how he is in charge of my future. He has no right to pull that shit with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00