Does he still love me?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends and Relationships' started by Amber, Apr 8, 2011.

1. Amber

Amber Active Member

My boyfriend and I have been together for 2 years.

He's lived with me for about 6 months.

At first our relationship was A-MAZING. Like, he would hold me, kiss me, we had a great sex life, he just made me feel like I was the only girl in the world.

But after about 3 months.. he lost his job. His uncle had passed away from a long bought with cancer and he just couldn't go to work. He didn't call or show up. So they fired him.

After that he went on unemployment. He kept his appartment with a friend and things were okay but he played WoW a TON. He still did things with me but he was just REALLY into WoW lol.

After dating about 6 months, I was going through a depression. I would get drunk and it would cause me to fight with him uncontrollably. One night I cut myself and had to be taken to the hospital. I was drunk and fought with him and he said he didn't want to be with me.. So I cut myself :(

I was told he went onto his WoW voice chat and talked to a friend saying "She's dying and it's all my fault"

Anyway, he didnt go to the hospital with me, my friends took me.

After that I don't think things have been the same.

His roomy told him that he was moving away (their lease was up) so bf had to find somewhere else to live. He moved in with his uncle.

Things started to go down hill from there. The sex decreased a little and he actually started to spend time at my house (he hates my family by the way)

Eventually he moved in with me.. I *THINK* it might be because I own my own home and he didnt think he'd have to pay to live with me.. (his unemployment time was dwindling) My dad lives here with us.

Anyway, he lives with me now. We never have sex (always some excuse), never make out or kiss other than a couple pecks a day, He doesn't hold me at night, He usually spends his time on his pc or the xbox, He complains about my animals and my family.

I don't know what to do to fix this and I don't know what went wrong.

I'm getting SO conflicted because in Feb. he gave me an engagement ring. He didn't get down on his knee or anything, he just said please be with me forever. I wanted something a little more special than that.. but oh well.

Please, someone help. I need him now more than ever and he's so distant.

2. ELLIEANDMONKEY

ELLIEANDMONKEY Well-Known Member

I feel so bad for you! If you need him more than ever now you HAVE TO tell him that. Sit him down and have a serious discussion or else you are going to be more hurt than ever.