does HIV and AIDS really exist

Status
Not open for further replies.

morning rush

I've just watched a documentary called House of Numbers which is very detailed about the supposed plague that is HIV-AIDS

do you know what HIV is?
Do you know what AIDS is?

Do you know the difference between the two?

Do you know how the medical society diagnoses HIV and AIDS?

Do you know that AIDS can be cause by something else?

The conclusion of this documentary left me very perplexed and angry, because 1-governments been paying lots of money to this cause, and if it doesn't exist, then where the fuck is the money going?????

It's clear that the HIV virus can not really be isolated and so tests prove nothing...the remedies they give to potential aids victims kills them and leaves them in agony until their deaths...

and the statistics have been grossly manipulated to the point of being totally absurd....

90% of considered HIV positive are in areas that are dirty and poor...(like africa) and the symptoms that aids should produce can be easily counted as a dozens of other diseases....

I think that as a world, we need to wake up,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_N4zgjF0K0

Issaccs

HIV is a virus which causes cumulative damage to the immune system over time.
AIDS is the syndrome caused by the HIV virus where the immune system damage leaves you susceptible too infections that would not normally manifest themselves in a healthy individual.

The difference is one is a virus, the other is having a damaged immune system

No I do not know how the disease is diagnosed, I have no medical training and the terms here are unfamiliar to me. However their is an explanation to your question here as you clearly care more than me about the subject you may wish to look it up.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HIV#Diagnosis

No I did not know AIDS can be aquired by anything but the HIV virus, I believe the definition of Acquired immune deficiency syndrome is that it is a direct result of HIV infection.
If your suggesting that one can have a compromised immune system from other causes such as old age or malnutrition I will concede, however that is not AIDS.

On the subject of HIV not being isolated, I believe thats a myth which has been perpetuated by sceptics and profiteers, Id like to back that claim further but Ill have to do some research, although perhaps Lovecraft can save me their as I seem to recall him posting such evidence before now.

As for the medicines, your life expectancy with HIV is generally about ten years with no treatment, however in the "poor filthy" countries your referencing it can be as low as six months. With retrovirals your life expectancy raises by between 20-50 years.

Your almost right on the symptoms though, they seem to be caused by other diseases because they ARE other diseases. AIDS isn't bacterial or viral infection, its the state of having a damaged immune system caused by another virus, leaving you vulnerable to developing diseases that you would not have in absence of the virus and it is these infections that kill you, not the HIV.

I hope you feel slightly better about this now.

Lovecraft

I don't have time to say much more right now but the reason HIV is so hard to treat and unlike other conditions is that HIV is a retro-virus - it literally alters your DNA to keep making more of itself. It hasn't been isolated? I just searched 'AIDS isolated' on Google Scholar and bam!

bhawk

I've just watched a documentary called House of Numbers which is very detailed about the supposed plague that is HIV-AIDS

do you know what HIV is?

The conclusion of this documentary left me very perplexed and angry, because 1-governments been paying lots of money to this cause, and if it doesn't exist, then where the fuck is the money going?????

It's clear that the HIV virus can not really be isolated and so tests prove nothing...the remedies they give to potential aids victims kills them and leaves them in agony until their deaths...

and the statistics have been grossly manipulated to the point of being totally absurd....

90% of considered HIV positive are in areas that are dirty and poor...(like africa) and the symptoms that aids should produce can be easily counted as a dozens of other diseases....

If you honestly believe that, go out and have unprotected sex with somone that claims they have AIDS.
Then come back on here when your infected and try to state the claim once again.

morning rush

yeah before you go on preaching about it, watch the documentary...and see the people who in one country were diagnosed with HIV positive, and then in another country they are diagnosed HIV negative....

Actually some doctors diagnose you with HIV or AIDS just by looking at you or by you filling out a questionnaire....

I'm not unsure about anything, I wasn't implying I knew nothing or was confused, I was merely asking if YOU knew all the facts....

yes even the guy who found HIV and said isolated it is in the video, and his pictures are questioned by other reputable doctors....the fact of the matter is, we don't know what HIV is, and some people who were diagnose with this so called virus, has lived healthy lives WITHOUT the medications, and strangely enough, don't have AIDS....technically the AIDS the media has pushed on us, isn't real...and people CAN recover from HIV, it has been proven in cases...

All I have to say is to watch the documentary, it is really a scary thing indeed to realize the truth...no wonder not many people know about it...

aoeu

AIDS denialism is a very dangerous thing. It is thought to have cost hundreds of thousands of lives. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AIDS_denialism

The doctors who diagnose visually are poor and can't afford proper lab tests, but are probably not usually wrong. In the western world there are laboratory tests which are exceedingly accurate.

morning rush

If you honestly believe that, go out and have unprotected sex with somone that claims they have AIDS.
Then come back on here when your infected and try to state the claim once again.
don't shoot the messenger.....and you know what I know the truth so why don't you go and see those people who were so called diagnosed and then found out that they weren't HIV positive at all....I don't expect you to believe me...that's why I said you need to watch the documentary....

morning rush

AIDS denialism is a very dangerous thing. It is thought to have cost hundreds of thousands of lives. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AIDS_denialism

The doctors who diagnose visually are poor and can't afford proper lab tests, but are probably not usually wrong. In the western world there are laboratory tests which are exceedingly accurate.
so why do scientific analysis who do these tests say it proves nothing? that one test might say positive and one say negative...so what then? that they test you three times on three different tests but only the last one is the good one? that some people who were found positive in one country are negative the next, or someone who has it done multiple times gets multiple answers????

I'm not going to debate this, my message was that if you think you know about HIV and AIDS, watch the documentary, knowledge is power right? whether you believe it or not, is not my concern, just that the knowledge is shared...it is a good documentary, with facts, science research, and people who were infected or are considered infected....

Last edited by a moderator:

aoeu

I'm not going to watch or read any arguments denying AIDS. Their influence has already killed too many, and the debate is over as far as any non-conspiracists are concerned.

Legitimate science is published, not turned into a pulp documentary.

Axiom

Account Closed
Im not sure what youre trying to say. Do they exsist? Yes... Can we isolate HIV exactly? Apparently not yet. But Im not informed on it.

The problem I have with these "documentaries" is that they get snips of doctors/scientists conversations from anywhere and cut and paste them. Who are these people? When were these clips taken from? .. why the need for dramatic music and fictional pictures.

It's to make an impact, for ratings. If you're position on a subject is soley flipped because of a "documentary" then there's a problem. "documentaries" on tv for the most part are for tv. Summerized, twisted, and used to envoke a reaction, especially when there is inconclusive data involved.

Sure they wont lie on there, but it's not the whole truth, just a cut and paste job. Id research this and find pure published articles from leading researchers and organisations.

btw, documentaries will find the worst people involved inthe topic, and blunty plaster them as a focal point int he documentary to make their point seem to be stronger and more dominate than it really is.

*edit*

Im not defending reclious diagnosis or dismissing it's exsistence. I believe it's out there and in full force atm. But that's due to incompetence.

Phteven

do you know what HIV is?

Be weary of getting your facts from a documentary as it is a form of entertainment and can gloss over aspects and facts about an issue because it makes for better viewing and stronger case. Its entertainment and to based your understanding on a subject based solely on that is not very sound.

Phteven

...the fact of the matter is, we don't know what HIV is, and some people who were diagnose with this so called virus, has lived healthy lives WITHOUT the medications, and strangely enough, don't have AIDS....technically the AIDS the media has pushed on us, isn't real...and people CAN recover from HIV, it has been proven in cases...
Hmm HIV has an incubation period and symptoms take years to show them selves which is a possible explanation, also i would expect that some of those cases could be misdiagnoses or lab errors.

Scientist have sequenced the dna of the hiv virus and are studying mutations of the virus. Did the doc mention that i wonder? Here read some of these articles and tell me if you still believe we don't know what HIV is....

Lovecraft

so why do scientific analysis who do these tests say it proves nothing? that one test might say positive and one say negative...so what then? that they test you three times on three different tests but only the last one is the good one? that some people who were found positive in one country are negative the next, or someone who has it done multiple times gets multiple answers????
[citation needed]

I'm not going to debate this, my message was that if you think you know about HIV and AIDS, watch the documentary, knowledge is power right? whether you believe it or not, is not my concern, just that the knowledge is shared...it is a good documentary, with facts, science research, and people who were infected or are considered infected....
Science research? Like what? Surely this documentary cites their sources? I've searched a few indexers of peer-reviewed science in journals but cannot for the life of me find anything denying HIV/AIDS. The closest I got was an article on improper treatment some people got.

Kaos General

This thread has made me rage. Just the title really gets to me. I am not going to watch any documentary about this because documentaries just show one point of view and thats the person who is making it. What about the documentary that denied the holocaust actually happened? Is that true now as well? My friend died from this and went through hell for 3 years when it turned into AIDS so when people claim that there is no such thing, well go and watch someone close to you die from this then.

You can't just say something exists because you believe it does, same for the reverse, watch the fucking documentary, what could it hurt? It's a movie, unless you think the movie is gonna give you AIDS.

You can't simply say you're for something without considering both sides of the argument.

That's like saying you're for a war without knowing who you're going to war with.

WildCherry

Owner Emeritus
Quote:
All I have to say is to watch the documentary, it is really a scary thing indeed to realize the truth...no wonder not many people know about it...

The truth, from a documentary? Their purpose is to entertain. Just because something is said in a documentary, and supposed facts are fabricated to try and prove their case, doesn't make it true.

Axiom

Account Closed
You can't just say something exists because you believe it does, same for the reverse, watch the fucking documentary, what could it hurt? It's a movie, unless you think the movie is gonna give you AIDS.

You can't simply say you're for something without considering both sides of the argument.

That's like saying you're for a war without knowing who you're going to war with.
If you want to disprove such a drastic issue, it is your responsibility to present offical and respectable articles, not a documentary that's constructed to present a specific point by cutting and pasting "views" and "opinons".

Kaos General

I apologise i watched the documentary and my previous post remains.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00