does it ever end?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by meme333, Jun 9, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. meme333

meme333 Well-Known Member

Does it ever end? By that I mean get better?
    Seriously I can't do this. I like many here just want to be happy. Am I happy..no!
    I'm tired of being sad of being alone. I'm tired of having nobody. I'm tired of people with family talking about how I need
    to create my own through friends etc. Then friends and stuff only talking about their own families and how that is priority. So
    How do you create a family when you can never truly be family to friends.
    I'm alone. I'm tired. I don't want to live like this.
    Trying to be kind to myself and it's not working.
    I tried to go for a walk this evening and couldn't. I feel I don't belong even out there for a walk

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 9, 2015
  2. bayareagirl

bayareagirl Well-Known Member

I understand that feeling of not belonging. I am cut off from my family and friends are dwindling and I don't care. I'm sorry you feel alone, that sounds hard.

3. undercurrent

undercurrent Member

I completely understand this - all of this. Seeing all the beautiful things in life but still feeling like you can't be a part of it or enjoy it. :( I'm not sure if the feeling ever ends since I feel it on a daily basis, but just know that you aren't alone.

4. AAA3330

AAA3330 Well-Known Member

I hope that it gets better for you. I know that for me that it likely won't. I'm tired of living the way that I have to as well and feel all alone.

5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I get that feeling but being alone, I think focusing on your mental health should be priority first. Are you getting any type of professional help?

I'd love to have a family one day and believe I will, I want a big family of my own, I'm only 26 so still have plenty of time.

6. CGMAngel

CGMAngel Well-Known Member

meme - probably without realizing it, you have spoken for so many of us. If only we could all live in the same town and go for walks together!

7. Starting Over

Starting Over Active Member

Many do recover from depression, but even if you don't fully feel better, there are many resources that can make it much more manageable (therapy, support groups, online forums :), friends, family, major lifestyle changes, etc.). The important thing is not to give up! It may seem hopeless now but life can improve. But it may take some time/major effort.

8. meme333

I've always wanted a big family of my own too but life didn't work that way for me. A jerk of an ex and now alone.
    Yes I do have a therapist and it's helpful for sure but I also have moments where I crash and sometime it's because of that.

9. meme333

I do hope it gets better for you. I truly do

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.