Does it ever get better?

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by JJRiggers, Jul 31, 2016.

1. JJRiggers

JJRiggers Member

Sorry to post but I just can't seem to find any hope, it seems like every day I just sink worse and worse into a pit of my own sadness. I'm getting sick of feeling this way, I've been dealing with these horrible thoughts of worthlessness and hopelessness for far too long.

Does it get better? Or hell I'll even take life to get a bit easier...

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

hI @JJRiggers There is no reason to ever feel sorry for posting, that's what we're here for :)

I understand the feeling of worthlessness very well, sorry you are going through all of this. Do you have any support system in place, family, friends, doctor, therapist? Don't give up on hope. We are here to support you and we'll do the best we can :)

3. JJRiggers

JJRiggers Member

Honestly, not really, not really speaking to my family at the moment, and I've kinda isolated myself from my friends, I don't want them feeling bad because I'm upset. Not seen a Doctor in a little while and ran out of medication, just doesn't seem important to me anymore to go and get better. Nothing seems to really matter to be honest.

4. Petal

Isolating yourself just makes everything a million times worse, reaching out would be your best mood. Could you be feeling so down because you ran out of medications? (I know obviously theres other stuff going on too that we spoke about in PM) but running out of meds might be a factor as to why you are feeling so down. I'd see a doctor if I were you, just might give you that push you need :)

5. JJRiggers

JJRiggers Member

Yeah being off the meds doesn't help, it's just hard to keep a schedule and leave the house now a days.

6. Petal

Trust me when I say I know all about how hard it is to leave the house , I spent years in my house without leaving it at all, literally. It's tough going. But going outside with someone helps, going to an event of something of your interest could help too. I know it's draining but you'll get there.