Does it ever get better

Heavens Heart

Do you ever feel even a bit better after leaving a narcissist and the pain of using kids as weapons to hurt you. Is there karma in this world or do they carry on happy ever after while you struggle to live day by day.

Hi Heavens Heart, anyone who uses children as a weapon for whatever reason is the lowest of the low in my book. Can you say more about what’s happened. Are these your children? I strongly believe in karma .. I have to because folk like that mustn’t get away with what they do. Stay strong please and I’m sending you a hug. Always here xx

Heavens Heart

Yes my adult son daughter is with me she sees through the B.S. as he ( her father) drove her to a suicide attempt -saying stuff to her like you will never get a job due to your anxiety and you will always be poor . He would rage at her saying she is too srong i have to break her spirit I have divorce this narcisstic man . He is now filling or playing mind games with my son .my son admitted to stealing from my home for his dad . I have been so suicidal last few weeks . I feel like I have been betrayed by my son ( he is 19) and need to go no contact with my own kid .

Hi Heavens Heart that is an awful lot to be dealing with. Do you have any other family to talk to, or friends. Keep posting here and read other threads the site is amazing. . You will find others who can identify with your problems who will also listen and share advice. Stay strong, please xx

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Hi there,

Is there any way you could forgive our son? We all do dumb crap in our teens, a lot of us did not know any better. He's only 19, just entering the adult world, I personally think you should give him another chance.

I am really sorry you are feeling so down, do you think going to a therapist could help you manage your feelings more in a safe and healthy environment, keep holding on, it is likely better days are yet to come, be kind to yourself :)

Heavens Heart

Hi there,

Is there any way you could forgive our son? We all do dumb crap in our teens, a lot of us did not know any better. He's only 19, just entering the adult world, I personally think you should give him another chance.

I am really sorry you are feeling so down, do you think going to a therapist could help you manage your feelings more in a safe and healthy environment, keep holding on, it is likely better days are yet to come, be kind to yourself :)
Hi there,

He is show abusive behavior like his dadalmodt beat up his sister if older son didn' intervene along with abusive talk

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00