Does it ever hurt so bad...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Freya, Oct 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Freya

Freya Loves SF Staff Member ADMIN

Does it ever hurt so bad that you can't believe that this alone doesn't kill you - you can't believe something can hurt THIS much and not be fatal all on its own?

2. Zaheer

Zaheer Account Closed

what hurt you so much .. you seem to be in pain

3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

It is INSANE that this alone does not kill one. I have been feeling extremely bad lately that I thought death couldn't be worse than this, had really irrational thoughts but SF kept me afloat. I am really sorry you are feeling so down just know we care about you a lot xox

4. True-Lee

True-Lee Well-Known Member

Yes Freya it does, sometimes for days at a time, I know there are others that are in more pain then I, I can't understand how they go on, I know some that go to work and still function some have both emotional as well as physical pain, humans capacity for this just makes mine seem insignificant, most times I can function well but when I get down so low I can't seem to move, then I question why and how we still maintain our hold onto life. so many of us have been dealing with pain for years, it seems that we must accept it as a fact of life! we shouldn't ever do that but I for one have, to not further hurt others, I certainly wished it was fatal many times, it does not seem right some how, Having been brought back once, I really do not fear death, I do fear the effect mine will have on others if I am responsible for it, it's funny I think, If I do it to end pain I am bad, If I die from an accident or a natural death, it is OK? well maybe not OK but more acceptable?

5. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Yeah, sometimes I wonder if I will die of a broken heart....it is possible but not too common I guess. I am sorry you are feeling this badly, I hope things get easier for you soon *hug*

6. lborland57

lborland57 New Member

There are times that I am in so much pain that I want to kill the pain and stay alive but that's not possible so I go day by day trying to find the trigger behind some of my suicidal episodes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.