Does it get better?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Laura, Oct 12, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Laura

Laura Member

It hurts. Everything hurts. I just want the pain to stop. I just want to disappear. I'm a screwup, useless at everything and dead inside. I don't know how to carry on and I don't want to.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Ihave been where you are right now and yes it does pass that feeling it does so hold on ok I found talking here helped so much to release some of hopelessness i felt Keep reaching out ok keep talking to us so we can support you I does pass the pain or it lessens some anyways

3. Laura

Laura Member

I'm sorry. I'm so sorry and I dont even know what I'm sorry for.

4. robroy

robroy Well-Known Member

Yes Laura I've been where you are many times desperately asking myself if this pain is forever and if I have the strength to keep moving forward. In this moments I try to remember a time when I felt the opposite feeling or something near it and I remember that there's more moments like that ahead. Please message me or anyone else here if you want to discuss your problem in more detail or if you just want to feel less lonely.

5. robroy

robroy Well-Known Member

Everything will be alright Laura. You don't have to be sorry for needing help, everybody does sometimes and every body on this site is here to support each other.

6. True-Lee

True-Lee Well-Known Member

Laura, Hi Welcome to SF, I am sorry, I know it hurts,it hurts like nothing else you can imagine,everything seems bleak and hollow nothing has any meaning, these words are mine, "almost" every single person in here if not all, have said them! maybe not those exact word but similar, You are safe here, you are with people that care and will go on caring for you! We all know the same kind of feelings, I know it does not help to know that others are hurting, it helps to know that they can Identify and have gone through what you are now, the people here can speak to your pain first hand, they can relate to you, they can Empathize! Some have written it down so you can read what they have and are going through, there are no "Professionals" here, the people that you will read about and talk to are just like you and I! Laura, I said before you are safe here, we are ready to help when you are ready to receive it, nothing is going to be forced on you, you talk if and when you are ready, not when we want to talk to you but when YOU are ready!. We have a public or open chat room as well as private ones we have a games room to but you will have to find out about that from someone else, on that I am clueless! Laura take care of yourself an be Kind and Gentle to yourself as well, When you are ready, we will be waiting !

7. Laura

Laura Member

I feel weak. Ashamed that its gotten so bad. That i let it take over. I'm useless worthless unimportant

8. robroy

robroy Well-Known Member

I don't think you are weak Laura, I know from experience it takes strength and courage to reach out when you are in pain. The way I see it, people like us should be proud of ourselves for being able to endure pain like this. I don't think I have met anyone who I would call "worthless" or "unimportant" every living thing has its place in the world. If you want we can talk more about what's making you feel this way, or we could talk about something else to distract you, whatever you want.

9. Laura

Laura Member

I dont know how to put it into words. I dont know what to say

10. robroy

robroy Well-Known Member

It's alright Laura, I hard to put that terrible pain into words and try to describe it to someone else. I've been trying to study the things that trigger that feeling in myself and trying to see what exactly it is, and for me I guess it's sort of an awful blend of loneliness and selfloating, sort of like there's something wrong with me that can't be fixed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.