Does it go away

Discussion in 'After Effects' started by Bedtime, Nov 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bedtime

Bedtime Member

Hi, I tried to take an overdose a few years ago, my friend discovered me and off I went to hospital with the shame of my family at my bedside crying, I pretended to be asleep but inside I was dying. The next few days I noticed my period was AWOL and I found out I was pregnant. My depression was worse wondering how I could cope with an abusive partner.

2. flowers

flowers Senior Member

Hi Bedtime, you should not have to cope with an abusive partner. I am sorry this is whats been happening to you. Do you have a therapist you trust enough to talk to? Because no one should have to cope with abuse. I am so glad you came to suicide forum for support. I just hope you have a therapist you trust locally. Safe hug for you if you would like one

3. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

hi betty hope you can call the crisis line and let them know you need support because you are being abused and your depression is worsening. they can help you put in place extra supports, like a women's shelter or some mental health services. you don't have to do this alone. thinking of you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.