Does it matter?

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by expressive_child, Aug 30, 2007.

1. expressive_child

expressive_child Well-Known Member

Does it really matter whether I can move on or not? I mean, there is nothing I can do to change things and even if things will be better, I have no way of knowing how or when so I ain't sure why must I try to convince myself anymore. Its just pathetic. When I first realize, how lonely I am all along, I feel like its no doubt that nothing will change ever again. I have to be prepared for everything bad that might happen cause it feels like I have expected that nothing good will turn out no matter how much I needed it.

Despite the fact that I always said I won't give up and all, I turn out to be a hypocrite myself. I am helpless, I can't do nothing to change things and yet I am saying there is hope, that there is something to look forward to? I guess I am wrong. Everything is just too overwhelming now, nothing look or feels right. I can't deny I am closer to the end of things, all I hope for is to live these few moments to the fullest, yet I know I can't do much, maybe not anymore. Anyhow, I am not sure why do I still care. I realize now, that some people are meant to be alone and nothing can change that and even if happiness comes, its never gonna last. Love? Yeah I can dream of it. Nothing I can do if I don't deserve it..yet thats what I needed most.
  2. Blackness

Blackness Guest

you do so deserve love and happiness, we all do, we all need it. We have to live in hope that one day, just one day our dreams will come true. during the wait some of of drop out, but we have to hang on. Life is tough and a battle, not giving up is the hardest part and having no support in real life just makes everything so much worse. Just know that you have us :hug:
  3. jigman

jigman Member

it seems like love isnt a possibility..because the anguish of waiting an the rejection that may occur in some instances..may seem like every instance..just u gota keep goin..itll be worth it even if it does take along time to arrive...once u find they find u..itll all hav been worth it..nothing comes close to that happiness..all this love u say it does seem unrealistic to happen..but it does an i believe it will happen..
  4. Insignificant

Insignificant Account Closed

i am going to keep this very simple and to the point. whether you or anyone else realizes it we always have hope. i am not saying how much but we always have it, and here is why i say this. we are sitting in a chair as we share here, but don't we always have that hope and faith that this chair is going to remain standing? we always have it. even if it seems silly we always do. no denying please take care of yourself. you need an ear pm me. i will get back to you as soon as i can.
  5. expressive_child

expressive_child Well-Known Member

Thanks for all replies. I really appreciate it. I only wish there are more people like you all in my life. I guess thats a reason to feel happier. :grouphug: