Does money and reputation matter to get women?

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by Sammakko..., Mar 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sammakko...

Sammakko... Guest

Many times I have hear when men blame women go after money and reputation. (also in SF).

Here you are:

Simon Ammann from Switzerland party his Puijo world cup-competition win in Kuopio, Finland without women. He tried to kiss women without any flax and have to leave hotel alone.

Reputation or money does not matter for all...

He does not even look bad

Once I was on the bar and there was one member of from our famous band, he asked me to screw with him and I was totally offend. What reason is screw guys if they are david beckhams, simon ammans or members of famous band? What men think? ...OK.. After couple of years somebody says her child is simon ammans but let me enjoy of this news right now, thank you.

So... Does it matter for you?
    Will you screw with stars if they ask it from you?
  2. Sammakko...

Sammakko... Guest

Question is for both genders
  3. betteroffunknown

betteroffunknown Well-Known Member

hell no i wouldn't i've got my self respect. i don't care who they are.
  4. Things

Things Well-Known Member

I honestly don't care about any of that. It sounds cliche, but it's the person that matters to me.

Though, I may actually avoid dating someone that was famous, even if they wanted to. It sounds like a lot of trouble, what with all the problems stars have to deal with. I don't think I'll be able to make it through all that. :/
  5. Sammakko...

Sammakko... Guest

I know one couple which have made agreement that if they meet specific stars they allow another going and do it. "Once at the life time thought". They made list of names...
  6. LotusFlower

LotusFlower Antiquities Friend

No money and power satus do not matter to me. What matters is the kind of person you are.
  7. Sammakko...

Sammakko... Guest

So... What coming answers that means I am only ponytail slut in the house. If Rick Mora asks me play with his hair I am going to play :lips:
  8. Sammakko...

Sammakko... Guest

But actually after I have taped his mouth because he would call me stupid anyway
  9. ozbound

ozbound Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Money, Power & Success means nothing to me what I want is someone who make me feel Wanted, Loved & Happy and someone who I can make feel the same way.

Perhaps my expectations are too high?
  10. Sammakko...

Sammakko... Guest

I think they are.

Because several people say that is what they want and they still going to failed "give love "and "take love" parts. Let someone love is as difficuld as love someone.

If all just want love why everybody fight?
  11. boo

boo Well-Known Member

Without trying to offend any women or men for that matter, they belive the concept of finding true love is all they need. But it's just that, a concept, a theory that looks good on paper but a whole different game on the field. We live in a society that push us to go after better things. Bigger better tv, faster car, bigger house, softer toilet paper, microwave with clock alarm. We don't need those, yet we crave for them. Wouldn't you be thrilled if your partner live in a 3 stories house? Drive around in a Ferrari? Reputation might not matter, but the prestige to live a luxurious life is not something you can spit on. Would you honestly say if you won a million dollar you would give it all to 3rd world countries? Even though i'm not materialist, but you can call me it if you want. But give me a Ferrari and i'll like to see you wipe that smile off my face. :p
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2010
  12. Mordeci

Mordeci Banned Member

Honestly I would assume women would more likely go after men with money and a good reputation, but since I never was invovled in a romantic relationship, I have nothing to base it on other then what I see in life.
  13. Robin

Robin Guest

Women are just as likely to go for men with money and power as men who like to have a comb over when they are 50. And out that incredibly short sighted example there will be those that change their beliefs between for and against at some or even several points in their lives.
  14. Sammakko...

Sammakko... Guest

My ass love soft toilet paper but I do not still have microwave at all.... It makes food taste wetty shit... No it really does not matter for someones... Just enjoy of your ferrari and babes which came with it but there is people who want to move countryside and live out of this bigger is better - brainwash society. I would hope that people who want more and destroy all would still remember leave enough fields for us who honor traditions. It is national crime for us to screw rather ferrari than field *very bitter face*.
  15. Sammakko...

Sammakko... Guest

Maybe the legend is true... Poor people marry love and rich people marry money?
  16. Sammakko...

Sammakko... Guest

17. DAC

DAC Account Closed

I've seen this question crop up many times on internet forums, and the every time the ovewhelming answer is "No, it's personality that counts!"

And yet, and yet, the world doesn't quite live up to that certainty. Is it possible that those surveyed are lying or possibly exaggerating? Perhaps not entirely. But something does seem odd here...
  18. Little_me

Little_me Well-Known Member

"Does money and reputation matter to get women?" I would say sometimes, but not always. In "my sphere" the guys look for long-term relationships and want highly educated, smart females that are at the same level as them, females just craving for their money are instantly rejected as they are intolerable, no matter how "beautiful" they might be.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.