Does not feel good. .

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by Beka, Feb 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Beka

Beka Well-Known Member

It's like my mind is telling me to self harm. I keep having dreams about doing it and it's putting me in such a bad mood that people around me are actually starting to notice, something which does not usually happen and it doesn't feel good when people ask me what's wrong and I have to lie to them.
    It's stressing me out even more as I can't stop having these dreams, I've had them enough that the image of it has become very vivid in my mind. Argh! I really need this to stop I've got this far and these dreams are ruining it. I haven't ever seen a therapist or anyone as I'm uncomfortable with the idea of it, I know it would probably help I just don't like the idea of that right now as I can't even talk to my friends about anything. . :(

2. You may try telling us what's bothering you.. Take care and hope to hear from you soon.. :hug:

Seeing a therapist, doctor or counsellor may not make you feel comfortable but at least there is a possibility that it will work to make you safe.. At least you have someone in real person to talk to when you need help.. :hugtackles:

3. Madam Mim

Madam Mim Well-Known Member

The benefit of a counsellor is that they are not your friend; you don't have to worry about their reaction, or them judging you, and they are there solely to help you. It might be worth considering, as you've worked hard and don't deserve for these dreams to ruin everything.

Mim

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.