1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

does not seem fair

Discussion in 'Family, Friends and Relationships' started by normaljoe, Jan 25, 2013.

1. normaljoe

normaljoe Well-Known Member

I am trying to date finally after a couple years of letting "fate work" (biggest mistake ever), and I can't help be think I am playing with a disadvantage. (depression) does this actually make sense or am I just being paranoid over nothing? I mean I can talk to women on a good day, so right there if my mood flips i am useless for conversation, I have to be careful what topics i bring up cause it could trigger a mood swing, i cant talk about my past for the most part cause that would involve family and that wont work out well lol. I know i need help with my depression but right now it wont work to my advantage, trust me i have worked it out with my sister as to the consequences of leaving the military.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Depression does put one in a disadvantage hun because it clouds our thinking our way of acting at times I hope that you can get some help to alleviate the depression so you can move forward hugs

3. normaljoe

normaljoe Well-Known Member

:semi-twins: :p