Does size matter?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends and Relationships' started by WhyMeWhy, Nov 20, 2007.

Des size really matter?

1. Yes

31 vote(s)
  2. No

81 vote(s)
  1. WhyMeWhy

WhyMeWhy Well-Known Member

This is for the guys and girls...... does breast size really matter? Does (you know) size matter? Risky poll that might be deleted, I know.... but I'd say, at the risk of soundin superficial & shallow, being a guy, Bigger breasts are just more fun to me.... but if you're truly in love, size should'nt matter. Atleast that's what they say..... and I'm most interested in the ladies' opinions I suppose, to see if what they say is true.
  2. Sashi0

Sashi0 Well-Known Member

I don't think so, I'm not that sexually experienced but from what I do know it didn't make much difference. :smile:
  3. $MyName

$MyName Well-Known Member

Not for me... I'm weird in that I don't prefer bigger breasts... But end of the day I'd go with a girl with any size, as it's just not important to me.
  4. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

does it really matter, who the hell cares if a woman has big tits or a man has a big dick, anyone who does is very shallow.
    its the person who matters, who counts. if you love that person don't worry about it.

BOLIAO Guest

my GF has great breasts and perky succulent nipples and she likes to wear unpadded bra to work. Makes me really sick cos her male colleagues keep hitting on her, trying to get her laid. Told her many times and she promised to refrain. but each time, I suddenly drop on her, she's wearing unpadded bra with her nipples protuding. Well, I guess breasts size does matter.
  6. RySp123

RySp123 Guest

One can have the best brand, the most costly tool to work yet if he doesn't know how to use it, it is worthless so no, size doesnt matter..... its the do you know how to use it that counts.... and not only the tool itself... there is more to a relationship (real meaningful ones that last in time) than one's tool.

Lets see if you can come up with what really matters into a functioning meaningful relationship now. :unsure:
  7. smackh2o

smackh2o SF Supporter

I reckon it matters more to yourself and only in the first stages of trying to find someone, for most people who are bothered. Once you find someone you care about and they care about you then it shouldn't matter in the slightest. I guess you gotta remember that if you think yourself inadequate, think about Joe Bloggs down the road who is likely to also have 'inadequacy'. He might have erection problems, one testicle, no nipples :O
    Or Susan over at number 52 who thinks she is fat or thinks her vagina looks all weird.
    It isn't easy trying to get along in this society where the embodiment of 'perfection' is a body only acheivable by eating nothing but raisins and doing a billion pressups every morning for ever. You are what you are and you should be proud because someone out there loves it.
    Of course who the hell am I to talk, my body is a total mess :laugh:
  8. joe-black

joe-black Member

i only seem to go for petite women so they always have small breasts anyway,doesnt bother me in the least,seems to bother women more than it bothers men.
  9. baofu

baofu Active Member

Depends, are you saying you have a girlfriend or a breastfriend?
  10. Darken

Darken Well-Known Member

i judge women on their personality. looks dont mean much. as long as their physically normal with no serious health problems , and take decent care of their self its fine. size, if you want to find love don't get with some one based on their looks, very bad idea. breast size doesn't matter to me, so long as you know they arent deformed or some thing, or artificial, i would find that unattractive. oh and people that do judge based on looks so much are immature imo, its just a shallow cruel fad and I hope it will end soon.
  11. danni

danni Chat Buddy

size dont matter i only care about the person not on there body
  12. Darkness N Light

Darkness N Light Staff Alumni

I do not think that it should matter. To me it doesnt matter what the size is. I do not think size matters because if you love someone then you love all of them. That would be like a guy saying he loves you but really he only loves a womans breast. Size should not matter because it is not important and it should not be important. What matters is how you feel about the person. You should not get with a person just because they have a big you know what or big breast.
  13. Aaron

Aaron Well-Known Member

Apparently for women it's more about girth than length,:laugh:
  14. binah

binah Guest

Size doesn't matter for me as much as being intellectually matched and respecting the person. If there is a spark between us coming from a deeper understanding than an average one is better than some idiot with a huge one. Seriously the sex is a physical extension of an emotional bond and so it literally feels better with somebody who knows where I am.
  15. Random

Random Well-Known Member

It depends on who you ask. Everybody is different. To me? I don't care if a woman has huge breasts or not as long as they're real. There's something disturbing to me about someone having their body altered to make other people happy.

For men? I don't know. Most women I've talked to seem to agree that penis size does matter. But maybe that's just those particular women. I really don't have much insight there.
  16. Beattles

Beattles Well-Known Member

looks are as important to me as personality. of which, i like my girls features as full as her personality. this means she has got to have a nice round set of boobs and a cute ass.
  17. Darken

Darken Well-Known Member

If penis size does matter to a woman I'm definitely not interested in them any ways. That kind of ridiculous degenerate discrimination is one of the reasons why there are so many failed relationships these days. Judge people based on their character not there race, body, etc. I'm willing to bet if people didn't have that mind set, so obsessed with bodies and instead more focues on peoples spirits their would be so much more long lasting relationships.
  18. Beattles

Beattles Well-Known Member

i wouldnt use the word "judge" all the time.. instead how about the word "preference"
  19. Lestat

Lestat Well-Known Member

Here's my real views.

I don't think you need a BIG one but I don't think having a small one helps at all. I have never had complaints but maybe that's cos if they did complain id kill them.... but still.

I think (I'm not gay but just saying) a good size one that i think most girls would be ok with is 7-8inches. But bigger the better... but not too big.

With my girlfriend we use toys and i have to admit the bigger the toys the more she likes it... so must be some truth in it, its just if you ask most guys they will say no as were most scared about our own size.

But i also think width has a lot to do with it.
  20. smackh2o

smackh2o SF Supporter

7 or 8 inches! May as well shove a tent pole down my knickers!