Does the pain ever end?

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by everybodyhurts, Jun 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. everybodyhurts

everybodyhurts Active Member

It has been so long now and yet the tears still roll as if it were yesterday,I have tried so hard to move on but I am broken and no amount of glue will ever put me together again.
    I feel bitter and angry towards the man who stole my little girl from me,let down by the authorities for not prossecuting him but most of all I cannot forgive myself for letting it happen.How could I let him take something so precious from right under my nose,all I want is the chance to tell her I love her,to hold her close and smell her again,to see her cute button nose.
    How long does the pain last because at the moment I can't see any point in going on,I just want to curl up and die.

2. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

Wow I am so sorry that this happened :hug:

It can definitely end yes.
    Don't blame yourself. I mean I don't know exactly what happened but from what I can read no one expects to have to deal with that. That is a terrible thing that happened but please don't blame yourself.

:arms:

3. downunder

downunder Well-Known Member

I can partly understand what you are going through, my daughter died last year. I still have some of her clothes and can still smell her personal smell on them. It is a very hard journey. Are there some support groups you can join?

4. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I don't know what happened so that you lost your daughter but I am sorry you did. The pain doesn't ever go away, but with time it is no longer the focus of your attention. Try to hold with you the good memories and set aside time to remember My thoughts are with you. :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.