does the pain ever leave???

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by nikkilovexxx, Sep 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nikkilovexxx

nikkilovexxx New Member

hi im 26 years old.. i have 2 kids... i first started in a reletionship wen i was 15 the father of my 2 girls.. wee broke up 4 yrs ago.. and im in a new reletionship for the past 3 and a half yrs i love my partner so much... me and my ex partner remaind close friends i cared for him soo much as he had a drink a drug additcion.. and due to this was the reason we broke up ... r kids wer a big part of his life and so was i and my new partner... we wer in contact every day by fne and i seen him every week end him and his partner wuld come take kids and bring them back to my hme wer i wuld make lunch.. he split with his partner back in april and was back on drink and drugs and in may he commited suicide,, frm then im a totally changed person im in agoany ,guilt because he was on fne to me miunites before he done it.. i hav alot of if onlys... ppl say it gets bettr i dont see it as every day i miss him and cant take in hes gone i cry hard and hard each day i,ve started cutting my self... ive walked out of my job.. i cant tell our girls the truth that ther dad has done this... the pain and emotions im feeln are endless.. most days i feel i want to run away and never come bk....

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

The pain lessens it never truly leaves You need grieving counsilling to get thru it you do I hope you can get some therapy for you and your girls they need to understand why their dad is not longer in their life. You need to get well so you can help you children okay get help for you

3. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Hi nikki. You have to stop cutting yourself and you have to stay alive to take care of your two girls. They need their mother. Their father is gone, but you must stay and take care of them. If you were gone, they would end up in foster care and possibly with an abusive stepfather... Please don't go. Please don't give up. :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.