Does this happen to anyone else?

darkdaisy

so i’ve recovered A LOT from this summer. i was at my all time low, being extremely suicidal to the point where i almost went to a mental hospital. i lost all my friends, got bullied, and was having problems with my skin. and i started to get better around the first two weeks of september. i still get feelings of strong sadness at completely random times. is this normal? i can be doing nothing or something i love doing and i’ll just get sad. it started happening like mid october and i was like “it’s fine compared to this summer”. but now it’s becoming more frequent. like suicide is coming back to my mind. does this happen to anyone else?

Walker

Admin
SF Social Media
SF Author
SF Supporter
I think that life is always going up and then coming back down... it's not always solid and stable so yeah, you felt okay there for a while and now you are feeling a little darker. You also have to think about the season because Autumn is a poor time for a lot of people (who have diagnosed or undiagnosed Seasonal Affective Disorder). You may find yourself always have those thoughts swimming around in your head -- or they may go away permanently at some point, no one knows for sure, but it's the way you view them and deal with them that's the key here. Having the thought or feeling doesn't mean you should act on anything.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00