Does this help

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by plpl, Nov 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. plpl

plpl New Member

Found this forum last night, woke up thinking about it, so here I am.
    Don't know what to say............

2. Scully

Scully Well-Known Member

well, welcome. Hope you'll feel well here.

3. nolonger

nolonger Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF! :). Though you aren't in the right section, how about telling us a little bit about yourself? Hope you get the help you need and see ya round :smile:.

4. *sparkle*

*sparkle* Staff Alumni

welcome to sf :) do you want to talk anymore about whats making you feel this way :hug:

5. plpl

plpl New Member

I don't feel like writting a book, always have had problems with deppresion. But now that I'm getting older and loosing my health things are worse. I'm unemployed, no health insurance (I'm in the US, I see this forum may be from another country) The only thing keeping me alive is people relying on me to support them. I can't get any help here....

6. *sparkle*

*sparkle* Staff Alumni

hey :) there are lots of members from the US here who will understand the health insurance issues. i also had some bad health problems and i know it can be really difficult to deal with coexisting with depression.

you say you can't get any help here, but there is a lot of support to be had from the members of this site. you might be surprised by the understanding you can get and how much just talking and listening can help.

please hang about and give us a chance? :hug:

7. plpl

plpl New Member

Sorry, by "here" I meant at home.

8. *sparkle*

*sparkle* Staff Alumni

:hug: no need to apologise :) we're here and hopefully can help you find a way through your struggles

9. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

Welcome to SF! This is a good site for sharing our own issues, venting our feelings, and getting support...and giving support.

I'm sorry to hear you're unemployed and without health insurance. Have you looked into possible community/social services?

Anyhow, you can always come here and get support - which can be very helpful.

:hug:
    A.

10. plpl

plpl New Member

I feel like running off to be alone. But no one in the house will understand.

Aww hell,... I'll stop back into the forum later. Thank you for talking to me.

11. 1victor

1victor Well-Known Member

If you unemployed you gotta get your food stamps and Medicate at least. I got mine three weeks ago. It took me 20 min to get Medicate and 4 hours for food stamps. No biggie if you are in NYC. Getting SSI is much harder.
    So, what's wrong with your health?
    Do you know that 80% of diseases are self healing?
    I wonder if you got one of those and not something that requires a surgery.

V.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.