does this sounds funny? Does it matter?

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Qube, Jan 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Qube

Qube Well-Known Member

Does it sound funny if I stammer ?

Does it makes any affect to u?

Does my stammering bothers u ?

Am I a dumb stupid person just coz I stammer?

Am I idiot just coz I cant get out words from my mouth?

Why do u like to laugh on it ?

Cant on hell earth u see how much hard its for me ?

Cant hell on earth u understand my pain?

Dont u see i am not doing it intentionally but it just happens from my crappy mouth ?

does this bother to u ?
  2. nolonger

nolonger Well-Known Member

Well not to me.

No. You may stammer because of a physical reason(kind of like snoring?...) Have you asked a doctor/speech therapist about it?

I don't.

Have you ever consulted a speech therapist about this? They made be able to help eleviate the stress of it. I know my brother had therapy when he was younger to help get rid of a lisp he had(even though lisps and stammers are different).

3. Qube

Qube Well-Known Member

Yeah I had been once to therapist but it just did not work.

Thank u for ur reply.
  4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I too stammer sometimes it is because we are trying to hard sometimes to get the words out so fast It helps if you slow down not think too hard and sort of talk with rythm Did you know if you speak sometimes with a lyric in mind the stammering does not happen. I think you need to go back to a different therapist as there is help for stammering okay. No it is not funny and yes i do know how hurtful people can be i truly do. but You know what that just shows how stupid and ignorant they are.
  5. Qube

Qube Well-Known Member

Thanks for the tips total eclipse.

***love and hugs ***
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.