Does Wanting To Die Make Me A Bad Person?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by DisposableDixieCup, Aug 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I don't know if this is the right forum to post on but I just kind of need to vent a little.

Every time I'm in a car I always hope that some random speeding car will come out of nowhere and hit it. Regardless if other people are in the car with me or not. Sometimes when I take the train I hope some random thug will either shoot me or knife me.

Lately I daydream about all this. It's really wishful thinking. I'm mean it's to the point where I don't care about anyone else, friends or family. To me they could all die too, just as long as I die. And as horrible as that sounds, I'm alright with it.

It's really selfish I know, but there's nothing I can do. Even as I'm aware that it's bad to think such things, there's nothing that can stop it: not my heart or my conscience.

Blah. I really don't want to be here. And I'm not saying that in an angsty, melancholy, sad way. I'm saying that with the up most honesty and peppy attitude.

:unsure: /Rant.
  2. Aegis2003

Aegis2003 Active Member

Before I used to feel a lot of hate, and wanted everyone to die. But now I only want to kill myself. So I donĀ“t blame you, nor think that you are more selfish than anyone else.
  3. honsou

honsou Well-Known Member

We cant help our thoughts, so it doesn't make you a bad person for just wanting to die, its how you choose to act on your feelings.
  4. pit

pit Well-Known Member

No. It makes you more honest.

I've always self sabotaged. I've killed jobs, careers, relationships. Someday, this will all lead to killing myself.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.