• We had a slight glitch and the forum deleted about 80 threads at random - we are restoring them currently but you may have had an alert saying your thread was deleted - please ignore this and do not be concerned. Thanks, Freya :)

Does your family remind you of any off of TV/Books?

Does your family remind you of any off of TV/Books?

• Yes

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A little

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Other (specify?)

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Illusion

A little bit for me. My family tends to remind me of the Griswold's from a couple of National Lampoon movies. Always trying to be a happy family but crazy shit is always and I mean ALWAYS going wrong. Then we're not exactly the happy family anymore. Though in the end we're all somewhat bonded. So yeah.. I figure not a lot of people are gonna have a relation like I did, but I figure this would be a pretty cool thread. Reason why I said a little bit is because my family isn't 100% like the Griswold's, but pretty similar to them.

duka

Only certain members. One sister's like Lindsay from Arrested Development, and another sister's like Hilary from The Fresh Prince of Bel Air. But other than that, not really.

Illusion

Interesting. What you posted gave me an idea about multiple characters being like people we know instead of just 1 specific family itself.
I bet I could come up with some more when my mind isn't so scattered.

EDIT:
Oh! My family says I'm just like Darlene from Roseanne. I have to agree with them on that 100%. Shes pessimistic and sarcastic like me a lot.

WildCherry

Staff member
ADMIN
Other.

Not my family, but me, Al Bundy has always reminded me of myself, though I'm just a tad lower than him.:mhmm:
Hahaha! Al Bundy is awesome!!!

My family is the Griswolds all the way. Anytime we go on a trip, it's one stupid thing after another. It'd be funny, if it wasn't actually happening to me.

Illusion

Hahaha! Al Bundy is awesome!!!

My family is the Griswolds all the way. Anytime we go on a trip, it's one stupid thing after another. It'd be funny, if it wasn't actually happening to me.
LOL, same. Gah, I love trips but not with my family. A series of bad events always happen. Whether we get lost, piss some people off, or we all get annoyed by each other and argue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$135.00
Goal
$255.00