Doesn't it suck to...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Regenesis

Doesn't it suck to be OK for a time and then suddently feel depressed and suicidal again for the same reasons?
This hapened to me numerous times.I feel really bad and I sometimes had suicide attempts,and after a long time I am better and happier.Then it hits me again.Its just fucking annoying.Plus that no-one likes me.Hell,no-one likes me on this forum also(although I don't blame them).
Anyway,just as a thought:I see many saying that killing yourself is a stupid ideea because things will get better.Well,I know a guy from my country that for years now has had basicly the same post on forums.I only discovered him recently,but he's ther for a long time.OK,maybe his problem is not 100% as mine,but you'll see what I mean.He is 29 years old and a virgin.And because he never had a girl or sex,he is always depressed,never enjoys life and basicly has suicidal thoughts for eons now.Now,there are many with suicidal thoughts that are really depressed and probably things will never get better.I am not saying that they need to be in that guy's situation,but you get the ideea.
So is it worth to live a shit life like that?maybe suicide is better sometimes.
Look,although I have good times,those are still worse then most people have.So hapinnes and all taht was a long shot for me.

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
I'm sorry your thread went unanswered for so long :hug:

You asked ''is it worth to live life like that''?

It doesn't have to be like that,you can change your life, maybe not on your own but with some help you can get your life back on track.
Do you have a therapist? You might benefit from therapy.

LenaLunacy

If you want your life to change, you have to change it yourself. Noone else can do it for you.
Go to your doctor, get some counselling, or call a helpline, there are many ways you can stop feeling like this.
:hug:

Help lines suck. You need intensive therapy and to personally change your thought patterns, completely restructuring the way you think which is a hell of a lot of work, which bring me to the question: Can you do it? Are you willing to put in the effort?

I am asking myself this and so far the answer is no, not really but sort of, at least half assed for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00