doesn't matter

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Insignificant, Oct 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Insignificant

Insignificant Account Closed

i've finally gotten through my thick head i don't matter. take care of yourselves.

2. serivok

serivok Active Member

i have the same feelings but i don't think suicide is the answer

3. Starlite

Starlite Senior Member

Hi insignificant

you do matter. Everyone matters. I know there are times through our struggles that we think we don't. But to someone "we do" ! And you do! :hug: You matter to me!

4. Insignificant

Insignificant Account Closed

5. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

You couldn't be further from the truth Liz. You definitely do matter. You are such a beautiful soul hidden behind the multitudes of baggage you have been forced to carry around all these years. Please do not let your thoughts get in the way of truth. You are in my thoughts often. Keep fighting. You are worth every bit of that fight. :hug:

6. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

I know we have never talked before, but I just wanted to say you do matter. We are all part of a large family that has to stick togethor!! Please don't harm your self. Try taking solice in SF with the members you have grown with!! If you need a fresh set of ears to talk to feel free to PM me. I am off and on alldifferent times of the day and the night. I just don't sleep much unless I take a xanax. My sister took control of those because my doctor gave me to high a dose and I was floating on cloud 9. I have to keep asking for one and that really bites!! She screwed up though because she left me the bottle with the refills on it. So next time I refill them I will hide them so I don't have to ask anymore. My daughter has started all this shit because she wants me to quit taking my meds. I told her the only other option is death!!! I am not afraid to commit because I have already tried and failed. They say the more you try the easier it gets. Sorry I got off on a tangent!!
    Please listen to the advice you are receiving! There are alot of people who want you to stick around and talk to them. Take Care Of Yourself!!!~Joseph~

7. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

You do matter hun. :hug: Always remember this. Also, did you have a chance to boot out those free-loaders from your home?

8. famous.last.words

famous.last.words Forum Buddy

you do matter.
    you matter so much.
    Please, listen to what people are saying to you and dont let those dark thought cloud your mind. They are not the truth

:hug:

9. danni

danni Chat Buddy

liz :hug: you do matter you know always here call/pm me whenever you want to hun :hug:

10. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

That's not true. you matter to me. you were so good to me and i know we don't talk much anymore but i'm only a pm away if you need me. :hug: Please take care of yourself.

11. aki

aki Well-Known Member

You do matter. We haven't talked that much but from what I've seen you're a caring and kind person. I hope you're ok.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.